Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Indiana vs OSU Game Thread - 8/31 @ 8:00ET on ESPN

Athletics office is saying that all the lots are sold out. What's the deal for parking if you don't already have a pass?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I could be way off base here, but im pretty sure that the grass lots are for general parking and are first come first serve on the day of the game.

I think when they said the "lots" are all full, they are referring to the "Reserved Lots"

http://iuhoosiers.com/sports/2015/4/1/GEN_2014010198.aspx

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Parking lots around the IU Athletics campus are sold out.  Please park at the shuttle lot located at 45/46 & North Curry Pike.

This was in a notice sent out today.  Apparently, there will be shuttle service to the stadium.  Glad I've got a parking pass.

Austin King‏ @austinking_10

I'm excited to announce that I will be furthering my education and football career at Fordham University!!

Since his departure was just announced yesterday,  clearly his leaving the program has been in the making for some time.  Would love to know if our staff helped him find a new home or it was totally of his own doing.

I'm i the only one worried about getting embarrassed? We are 21 point dogs.

My gut says we keep it close but part of me worries it could be bad. I guess it's a win win because most expect us to get worked, so if we win or even keep it close it's considered a good thing.

Anyway. I'm super excited to watch more Hoosier sports.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We shouldn't go a day till gameday without this thread being posted in!

My gut says we keep it close but part of me worries it could be bad. I guess it's a win win because most expect us to get worked, so if we win or even keep it close it's considered a good thing.

That's the one thing I hope does not happen. There will be thousands of people around the country watching this game including plenty of recruits; I hope they see a fired up crowd and a competitive team on the verge of breaking through!

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

No you're not.  Hope springs eternal, but history is not on our side in games such as these and I've no doubt our former coach wants nothing more than to beat us to a bloody pulp.

7 hours ago, lucel15 said:

Stubhub is where I got mine. Paid more but I'm not relying on shuttle. 

Don't blame you. I unfortunately can't get up there until later in the day so the shuttle works for me.

10 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

No you're not.  Hope springs eternal, but history is not on our side in games such as these and I've no doubt our former coach wants nothing more than to beat us to a bloody pulp.

He's running Urban Meyer's offense. Ohio State is a damn good football team, but I'm not really sure what exactly it is people think Wilson is going to do or how much control people think he has.

10 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I'm not really sure what being 21 point underdogs has to do with anything. This is the second lowest spread in the series over the course of the last 10 years or so. We've covered every year the past six years. The last two games in Bloomington came down to the final play and ended 52 to 49 and 34 to 27. 

We were very much in the game in Columbus last year until late in the fourth quarter. Heck, even in the 2014 game in Columbus with Zander at quarterback and them knowing that we were going to run Tevin every single play, we led in the third quarter. 

I know we have a stupid long drought against them, but I really wish people would stop acting like we can't match up with them. When's the last time we got blown out in general? By anyone?Seriously. Even against Michigan, we led late in the third quarter in Ann Arbor last year and lost 20 to 10, and the year before in Bloomington we lost in double overtime.

Anything can happen in any game, but sometimes I feel like our fans don't really watch a lot of games very closely. Like, I've seen a bunch of predictions saying that Ohio State's going to score 60 points: they have scored 50 or more points against us literally one time since 1984. And that was the game a few years ago that we lost 52 to 49. We've had some truly horrific defenses over past 25 years, and we actually have a pretty damn good defense now, so it seems odd to predict these giant point totals. This is the best team we've had in a long time.

I agree with you. I'm very excited to finally see the team play.

12 hours ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

That's the one thing I hope does not happen. There will be thousands of people around the country watching this game including plenty of recruits; I hope they see a fired up crowd and a competitive team on the verge of breaking through!

Well if we are competitive it's probably only going to be OSU giving the fans a show 

When do we get a decision on Cobbs and why the delay? Don't they have all of the information by now? I'm thinking the longer we don't hear an answer the better the chances are he plays in this one. I guess it's possible we won't know until right up to kickoff.