Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Indiana vs OSU Game Thread - 8/31 @ 8:00ET on ESPN

Anyone know how we can watch the game this Saturday? Don't believe I have ACC Network.

I think it's usually ESPN3. Also, if I recall correctly, when we played Wake Forest on ACCN 2 years ago, a friend of mine said it was on one of the local channels. He lives in the Louisville area, so I'd imagine if you're anywhere close to Btown you'll be able to watch on a local channel.

I think it's usually ESPN3. Also, if I recall correctly, when we played Wake Forest on ACCN 2 years ago, a friend of mine said it was on one of the local channels. He lives in the Louisville area, so I'd imagine if you're anywhere close to Btown you'll be able to watch on a local channel.

Yes. It was on local channels.. can't remember which one though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

5 hours ago, CR3AMnCR1MS0N said:

Thank you.  I'll be in Gatlinburg.  Hopefully ESPN 3 will be an option. 

10 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Regardless of which side of the Lagow fence you're sitting on, in a few days we get a chance to see him against a team more comparable to our skill level. If he plays well and looks improved then I'll happily start to eat my crow. If he doesn't.. Well then I think we'll be in for a bumpy season my friends.. emoji51.png

^^This^^

11 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I'm not overly confident. I think UVA might get us.

Trying to find something to convince me we can be 2 dimensional. Otherwise we go on the road with a predictable offense and a QB that can be tricked into INTs.

Our defense looked so good for 2 quarters. Nonexistent for 2 quarters. Jekyll and Hyde.

Not sure what IU is this year, but this won't be an easy win.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

This is the type of game WE have to win. Maryland is better than I thought they would be and Purdue looks like it could be a battle. Rutgers and Illinois should be wins. If we want to go bowling I really think we have to get this one from a confidence standpoint and based on the difficult schedule ahead. 

I expect the defense to step up in this one. This is definitely a bigger game for our offense. Will we have a running attack? UVA gave up about 150 rushing yards to a very weak opponent. Will Lagow take care of the ball and execute the gameplan? I'm excited for this one. 

I am optimistic we will have a bounce back game and that the coaching staff will want to prove we really are a solid football team. There's no reason our defense can't still be a force. OSU is just really, really good so hard to tell what we are/aren't at this point.

Hoping we have Ellison start and use Majette for screens/pass plays.

For this weekends game I just want us to try to use the outside run game a little more instead of trying to bully people upfront with a not so strong line yet.  We have some speedsters in the back. Gest has a very very explosive first couple of steps, Ellison showed a nice acceleration when he touched the ball and Williams has speed as well. Like I said after OSU we just didn't get anything outside to stretch defense (I get it...we played a tough team, just would have liked to see 2 or 3 tries to get outside). Heck we let redding get outside and he did damage and broke runs and he was a 4.7 forty speed.