Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Hoosier Hysteria Visitors - 10/21/17

12 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Did you hear the banjo's playing like you were in a scene from Deliverance when driving through Gosport?

It definitely had that vibe! We were looking for potential escape routes in case a maniac with a chainsaw appeared.

27 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I was in Bloomington last weekend and took 67 all the way from Indy to Spencer and then 46 into Bloomington without any problems.  

That way works as well, there minor construction through Spencer right now, but nothing to bad. 

On 10/18/2017 at 4:01 PM, Chris007 said:

2021, Blackmon, Curt Hopf, Khristen Lander, Drew Carlson, Colson Montgomery and Blake Sisley. Haven't read about anyone from 2020 yet. Trey Galloway was here this week or last but not sure if he is coming back. He is a 2020 PG from Culver academy I think where his dad is the coach. 

A few others.

@EG10_Basketball: 2021’s Khristian Lander, Drew Carlton, Trevor Taylor, Blake Sisley & Chrishawn Christmas will visit Indiana for HH tomorrow @PocketCityBball

Stay away from 46 from Brown County to Bloomington on Saturday. VP Pence daughter is getting married at Brown Co state park so I'm guessing that will have secret service everywhere. 

If she's getting married at Brown Co. State Park they shouldn't have much effect outside the park except shutting down the road when he is entering and exiting.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app