Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Hoosier Hysteria Visitors - 10/21/17

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

@keion_brooks: Great time at UK! BBN was emoji91.pnglast night! Michigan State Midnight madness & Hoosier Hysteria next enjoying the Process!

3 days ago. We’re good.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

New to some of these emojis. Does that mean BBN was a dumpster fire?

13 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Last night Jake Forrester was live on Instagram, taking questions.  The same, generally boring stuff that usually makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life.  Anyway a couple times he was asked if he's coming to HH.  It's pretty clear he can't, he has games happening on Saturday.

Otherwise, someone asked if we're getting Garland or Langford.  His response was something like "Yeah we're getting Romeo."  Probably just a BS answer for a BS question.  ....or is it?!?!?  Jake was sitting there with Cam Reddish, his teammate at Westtown.  Looks like they were in the dorm where they live, both studying.  Jake is plugged in.  So I'm just going to go ahead and say that we're a lock for Romeo.  

(This is admittedly nothing.  One time I got really excited because Mo Bamba told Wilkes to "just hurry up and commit to Indiana."  Apparently he was wrong.)

One time at a party in Florida Jaquan Lyle told me that Yogi was transferring & Blackmon was going pro after his (then) sophomore year. 

One time at a party in Florida Jaquan Lyle told me that Yogi was transferring & Blackmon was going pro after his (then) sophomore year. 

Both may have been possible truths. Blackmon was going pro as early as he could. Yogi may have been having second thoughts like most kids do when facing adversity.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Both may have been possible truths. Blackmon was going pro as early as he could. Yogi may have been having second thoughts like most kids do when facing adversity.

My wife:  Are you going to clean out the garage this weekend?

Me:  It's a possible truth.  

My wife:  Are you going to clean out the garage this weekend?
Me:  It's a possible truth.  

Yup.

If you told your kids you'd clean the garage and they told your wife and then you didn't clean the garage.

The kids weren't wrong. It wasn't a lie by you or the kids. But it didn't happen. Maybe it was a "possible truth"?

Just now, Alford Bailey said:

Alright, looks like we will be headed down to HH. Last year we got in a 5 mile backup at the state park on 46. Is the construction wrapped up on 37 yet?

Surely you jest!  Construction is still in full swing.