Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

Just set my maxes in L31. Not really blown away by the talent I'm seeing, but I think I've found some under the radar studs that I won't have an 8 way tie for... we'll see!

I spent so much time Wednesday night on L31 scouting and it’s going to be all for coin flips. Narrowed it down to 100 recruits based off of preferences (winning not important being the main one) and found what I thought would be some unknowns. Maxes come in at 2,38, and 39 lol. Half of my safety nets are in top 75. Doomed

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Well, maxed the #6 and #56 most recruited players, but also two unranked ones! Unfortunately, most of the other players I offered scholarships to are in the top 75 most recruited, so not much room to establish nets. I think this will be a good haul for me though, I like the scouting I did.

The next team I play is the number 1 overall team and won it last session. I am sure I will get smoked. He seems to change his style of play based on opponent, so I will too this time. Only chance I got.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I figured they would change their play to match mine. I got lucky.

That Honolulu team is stacked. Not sure that coach is active with the roster though.

My T-League is driving me nuts. #1 ranked team based on class rankings but bad roster management has me at 12-5 and little hope of building a winner.

My 31 team dropped what should have been a gimme. This team should be better than what I'm getting out of them.

My 34 team is finishing strong ranked #9.

Pretty rough day for me with DTL.

That Honolulu team is stacked. Not sure that coach is active with the roster though.

My T-League is driving me nuts. #1 ranked team based on class rankings but bad roster management has me at 12-5 and little hope of building a winner.

My 31 team dropped what should have been a gimme. This team should be better than what I'm getting out of them.

My 34 team is finishing strong ranked #9.

Pretty rough day for me with DTL.

Yes they are. Not sure how they have lost anything this year. I am bigger than them. Might try and slow it down. They are scoring like 100 ppg in the tournament. My 31 has been solid every session and my recruiting classes are getting weaker and weaker. Don’t get that one. I am no salesman or I am not paying them enough .

So everything was falling in place with my test league team. #3 seed going into the conference tourney, at 12-3 overall, 7-3 in conference. I avoid the #1 seed, I win the first 2 rounds convincingly, taking an 8 game win streak (14-3,9-3) into the conf finals against the #5 seed who I lost to by 5 in the regular season. I decide to tweak my lineup due to his 2 guards, 1 of which is shooting over 50% from 3, the other at 40%. I’m up 15 at halftime....and proceed to go 1-12 from deep for the game and lose by 5, 101-96. I’m thrilled to find out I still made the NTT as a 6 seed. I lost again by 5 shooting 1-10 from deep.