Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Riddle Me This

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Well... a little quick research: the entire staff of Highrise Basketball has Queens connections. Queens is the home of...Moses Brown.
Gladstone was also the New England prep school coach of the year, and regularly interacted with...David Duke.

Cole Anthony too

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Fascinating development. What is the position of Grad Assistant anyway? Have we had them in the past?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I think Kory Barnett was a grad assistant before going to UCLA and I believe Elston had that role for a year after trying his luck playing overseas.

Gladstone looks like he was a good high school coach the last few years at St. Luke in Connecticut too--New England champion the last two years. Also a college strength and conditioning coach on his resume'. Perhaps he can help us with some future connections ...I do like a few tough NewYork/New England kids on the roster---still wish Holt would have made better decisions at IU--liked him a lot. Anyway--Archie is definitely moving on the recruiting trail. This will be interesting to watch ...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Drew Gladstone enters his first season serving as the Manhattan men's basketball program's strength and conditioning coach. Gladstone is a co-founder of High Rise Basketball Academy, an elite camp and training organization based in Fairfield County, Conn. He also has experience coaching with several AAU programs and basketball camps in the tri-state region.

The Queens native, played Big East basketball at DePaul University under head coach Jerry Wainwright with his career cut short due to injury. During his tenure at DePaul, Gladstone earned Big East All-Academic honors in 2005. Gladstone was a McDonald's All-America nominee out of Cardozo High School in Queens playing for head coach Ron Naclerio. He also garnered ABCD All-America honors and All-Queens recognition during his time at Cardozo.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners