Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

goonaha

(2018) SF Aaron Henry to Michigan State

3 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Just did a quick look and along with those he also started following Romeo and pretty much every IUBB reporter. Also LeShaun Minor fellow Ben Davis alum and current IUFB signee seems to be pretty good friends with him.

Some pretty good signs. Hope he commits so we can have an In-State player to support/keep tabs on during the season. It feels like it's been awhile (Grant Gelon doesn't count) haha 

Just now, Chris007 said:

I don't have too much free time on weekends. Henry should commit soon, then next on the list will be Jerome Hunter. I think Dort will give us a serious look as well, then we will end the class with Romeo. Of course all of this is just my wishes

As always, thanks for the info you bring!

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I don't have too much free time on weekends. Henry should commit soon, then next on the list will be Jerome Hunter. I think Dort will give us a serious look as well, then we will end the class with Romeo. Of course all of this is just my wishes

Oh...please, please, please 'Send it in Jerome!'

Henry, Jerome, Romeo and a point guard with a redshirt Race Thompson would be a freaking dream class.

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Is Henry committing as early as this afternoon just your wishes/speculation or is there a strong possibility of that happening?

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Is Henry committing as early as this afternoon just your wishes/speculation or is there a strong possibility of that happening?

All three. Henry wouldn't have gotten offer if it the staff didn't know the answer to that offer.