Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

goonaha

(2018) SF Aaron Henry to Michigan State

Memories.....Moye was always one of my favorites--ready to fight and battle from the moment he stepped out on the floor...I like Henry but I think he just learned the hard way it's not the same ole IU recruiting. Spots are going to fill up a lot quicker--get on board or you will miss the train! Tickets to ride are getting a lot more rare and in demand...Go Hoosiers!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

27 minutes ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Memories.....Moye was always one of my favorites--ready to fight and battle from the moment he stepped out on the floor...I like Henry but I think he just learned the hard way it's not the same ole IU recruiting. Spots are going to fill up a lot quicker--get on board or you will miss the train! Tickets to ride are getting a lot more rare and in demand...Go Hoosiers!

That thinking will only help going forward. Guys will feel the pressure to commit quicker, which is fine since Miller seems more conservative with his scholly's and doesn't just offer anybody and everybody.

8 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

That thinking will only help going forward. Guys will feel the pressure to commit quicker, which is fine since Miller seems more conservative with his scholly's and doesn't just offer anybody and everybody.

It's not like the Crean model of "if you want to come to IU we'll find room for you somehow." It's "we have a certain number of scholarships we're handing out and if they're all spoken for before you decide then it's too late."

Moye was full of energy as his eyes opened in the morning. He was one of my favorites as well. He was just as happy when one of his teammates made a play as when he did. That kind of teammate and friend can't be accounted for in some box score.

It's not like the Crean model of "if you want to come to IU we'll find room for you somehow." It's "we have a certain number of scholarships we're handing out and if they're all spoken for before you decide then it's too late."

I got very tired of looking at some random kid on recruiting sites and then seeing that we offered lol. Very nice to be able to name out our offers. Thank you Archie for making this whole process as a fan a lot easier.

Though I loved Crean at one point, I just never knew where things would end up even when we had great seasons.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

If it's true that AM enjoys positionless basksetball... Henry is a perfect "5th best recruit" in a class. I'm high on AH, look who he guarded in the tourney last year... and his offense has improved a ton.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Glad to see you made your way to the site man. Hope all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app