Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2020 General Recruiting Thread

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

So......

Galloway. Seems like he can play 1-3 at times.

Leal. Likely a get. Mostly a 2.

So 2 spots left to play with.

Wonder if we are looking for a big and a wing. Cross/Loveday

Is RJ Davis done now?

Are we done with guards?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thinking we need a true PG. Like Davis but he is a 'me first' player. Would love Diarra. Wouldn't turn away Loveday. Can take bigs out to the 3pt line. Doesn't live there, but can hit from there if needed.

On 7/28/2019 at 11:12 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Regarding LaLu and Jaden Ivey

IMG_0203.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Been in the works for a while now.  Lot of people at Marian are glad he's gone too.

Don't be surprised to see him de-commit from Purdue eventually.  Word going around is that he thinks he committed too early.

1 hour ago, AKHoosier said:

Been in the works for a while now.  Lot of people at Marian are glad he's gone too.

Don't be surprised to see him de-commit from Purdue eventually.  Word going around is that he thinks he committed too early.

Committed too early? Already committed to a power 5 school. How much better does he think is he is? Clearly someone is blowing some smoke up his arse! 

1 hour ago, RatpigHoosier said:

I don’t really know much about Powell’s recruitment. Are we a potential landing spot?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

IU never offered or even watched him as far as I know.  Someone correct me on that if so.