Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2020 General Recruiting Thread

Just now, Chris007 said:

This one is such a tricky situation. Do you offer Leal or Galloway? Both will probably take the offer once offered. Can't offer both so what do you do. Also know the staff is torn on which one to offer. 

Great problem to have, IMO!  Two good ones that want to to be at IU!

53 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

This one is such a tricky situation. Do you offer Leal or Galloway? Both will probably take the offer once offered. Can't offer both so what do you do. Also know the staff is torn on which one to offer. 

Any problem waiting until next spring/summer to offer to see how they develop over the next year? 

2 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

There are better prospects at the two guard than Leal or Galloway. IU should aim higher.

Yes but these two are high-level 4-year players who love IU. Also if MSU thinks Galloway is good enough for the Big Ten then I think so too

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

IMO it’s Leal. He seems to have the higher ceiling because of his athleticism and improvement over this summer alone.

The staff can afford to wait it looks like, so I don’t blame them for feeling this out longer. I do think Leal will end up the better player.

Archie trying to recruit Michigan’s best 2020 player. Kudos and good luck. I’d put our odds at next to zero.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Got to start somewhere to get foot in door on the the surrounding states. It will be good to see Archie in the high school gym in Michigan during the season just to put a little pressure on Izzo and Beilein to say I see you all the time in Indiana gyms so your turn to see me in some Michigan gym.

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Archie trying to recruit Michigan’s best 2020 player. Kudos and good luck. I’d put our odds at next to zero.

If they think they have to spend time protecting their turf then that leaves less time to invade ours.

Got to start somewhere to get foot in door on the the surrounding states. It will be good to see Archie in the high school gym in Michigan during the season just to put a little pressure on Izzo and Beilein to say I see you all the time in Indiana gyms so your turn to see me in some Michigan gym.

If they think they have to spend time protecting their turf then that leaves less time to invade ours.

I agree 100% and I’m beyond glad he’s doing it. I don’t like our chances but there can benefits beyond winning the recruitment as you detailed.

He did take #2 player out of Ohio last year but I don’t see that continuing either as Holtman is building. Between Michigan and MSU they are hard to beat. Everyone poaches Indiana.

It’s a hard knock life for us.....

Arch is also recruiting a player out of So Calif. No doubt that’s a message to one of our most polarizing Hoosiers not named Knight.

Yeah, stay the F out of Indiana, this is my house now scumbag!

@PaulBiancardi: Updated player rankings for the class of 2020. ESPN60 - http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2020

Offers:

15 - PF Isaiah Jackson

26 - SG Nimari Burnett

33 - PG Caleb Love

38 - SF Andre Jackson

43 - SG Ethan Morton