Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2020 General Recruiting Thread

2 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

First I've seen of him, but I like his game. Good-looking shot, too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Anthony Leal will be one to keep an eye on next season. He’ll be the guy for Bloomington South. If he plays well enough to get an offer, IU commit on the spot

BRANDON BOSTON:  5-star SG from Norcross HS in Atlanta, GA.  6'6" 166 lbs  

Jacob Polacheck‏ @JacobPolacheck 

Long list of schools to reach out to 2020 Brandon Boston since last night:  Duke, Kansas, Xavier, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Providence, DePaul, Texas, Virginia, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Virginia Tech, Indiana, Georgia Tech, USC.

Rivals

ESPN

Future150

Starting today college basketball coaches are allowed to make unlimited calls & texts to rising juniors (class of 2020). This is a good situation for both parties. Many staffs are recruiting three classes deep.
Paul Biancardi

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Five-star sophomore BJ Boston has rececied calls today from Duke, Xavier, UGA, Florida, Alabama, Providence, Depaul, Texas, Virginia, Ohio State, Ole Miss,Virginia Tech, Indiana, Kansas, Georgia Tech, USC & Iowa State
Corey Evans

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

On 6/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Xavier will be a pesky thorn in our side for in state kids we want to slowplay recruit.  

I would add Butler and Purdue in that second tier group. The one we missed out was Henry at MSU, but we were out of schollys at his position before he committed. We’ve offered more IN kids a little later(Newman, Franklin) than some of these higher ranked players so they probably need to decide sooner rather than later. We are on some top talent for 2019 with probably 4 to give.

17 minutes ago, schoosier said:

I would add Butler and Purdue in that second tier group. The one we missed out was Henry at MSU, but we were out of schollys at his position before he committed. We’ve offered more IN kids a little later(Newman, Franklin) than some of these higher ranked players so they probably need to decide sooner rather than later. We are on some top talent for 2019 with probably 4 to give.

Have we offered Newman?

Jake‏Verified account @jakeweingarten 

Yale, Indiana, and NJIT have all reached out to 2020 F Myles Foster, talented big runs with the NY Lightning.

Couldn't find much out there on this kid.

Comment from the Oct. 2017 Pangos Camp:  Myles Foster, Brooks – He’s a wrecking ball of a youngster with a big body and great length - he boasts a 7-foot-3 wingspan. He made his mark here by attacking the rim hard and always defending the other team's best interior player.