Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 minute ago, Dillion said:

If Garland were to commit after the July period, one would think that Romeo would be a lock to join as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using BtownBanners mobile app

I am pretty sure Garland is more interested in the package deal than Romeo is.

Now if we landed Romeo that would greatly help us get back in the mix with Garland.  

I am pretty sure Garland is more interested in the package deal than Romeo is.
Now if we landed Romeo that would greatly help us get back in the mix with Garland.  

Yes but I'm assuming if Garland commits it's because he has talked with Romeo and knows he is coming as well. Otherwise, with Garlands comments recently, it wouldn't make sense for him to commit here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using BtownBanners mobile app

I'd be on cloud 8 with Garland and Romeo. If we poach Moses Brown I'd be on cloud 9.

Garland and Romeo. Cloud 9 worthy.

I'm starting to wonder if Moses is getting a bump due to weak big man class. He has slipped recently. (Don't get me wrong here, he's still a coup)

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Quick summaries of a couple of early Adidas games: Matt Hurt with 20 pts.; 6 reb.; 4 blks; 4 TO's.  /  Race Thompson 11 pts; 7 reb.; 4 stls.  /  Nate Hinton 18 pts. and 4 stls.

Full details in the morning.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, all of these games are being played in Las Vegas so there's a 3 hour time difference for us Indiana folks and the last round of games don't start until after midnight Indiana time.

Garland and Romeo. Cloud 9 worthy.

I'm starting to wonder if Moses is getting a bump due to weak big man class. He has slipped recently. (Don't get me wrong here, he's still a coup)

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Completely agree. If we want to compete for our place at the elite table we'll need two competent bigs. Grab Brown and have him play 15-20 behind Davis. Having a threat at the 5 will allow our future 4s to take advantage of their matchups.