Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) RB Sampson James to Indiana

Judging by the article on 24/7, I'd say he's a big school's to lose.  His dream school is Michigan and is hoping to hear from Ohio State and Michigan State (not saying MSU is a power school, but last year aside, they've been pretty decent).  Furthermore, he has unofficially visited Notre Dame and attended their camp.  At this point, if I were a betting man, if he were to attend IU it's because he 'settled' and didn't receive the offers he wanted.  Would love to have him suit up for IU.  Hopefully Allen and Hart are able to close the deal!

21 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Judging by the article on 24/7, I'd say he's a big school's to lose.  His dream school is Michigan and is hoping to hear from Ohio State and Michigan State (not saying MSU is a power school, but last year aside, they've been pretty decent).  Furthermore, he has unofficially visited Notre Dame and attended their camp.  At this point, if I were a betting man, if he were to attend IU it's because he 'settled' and didn't receive the offers he wanted.  Would love to have him suit up for IU.  Hopefully Allen and Hart are able to close the deal!

Also something to note. I played football with his three brothers. His mother has adopted them all. Montez Robinson was the oldest. Played at Georgia before being dismissed on team rules. Ended up coming out as assault charges. Plays in some indoor league now. Had a temper in HS. Wasted his talent. Brother who was in my grade was Armonze Daniel. Heck of a player. 6'4" 230 in hs tried him at receiver couldn't catch so he played DB and LB in hs. He was going to go to iowa but academically didn't qualify. He ended up at Marshall and was the most calm and quiet of the three. Graduated last year after playing 4 years there. Next you have Elijah Daniel who was a 4*-5* DE just like his oldest brother. Enrolled at auburn. Was a true freshman. Everyone thought he would do great things. Got in trouble stealing from teammates. Last I heard he was at Murray State. 

Im not trying to trash his two brothers but it is what it is.  We knew in hs two of them were going to have some trouble and everyone tried to help....I guess some stuff happens and wish nothing but the best for Sampson. 

Word Is that his mom wants him close to home. I think it will be a state school no matter who offers. To me he wants big offers like his bros. But word on the street is mommas boy and will be staying close to home. He's a great kid. Level headed and works in class. Hoping for the best.  Also there's a 14 year old brother who supposedly is squating 520lb already

17 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Also something to note. I played football with his three brothers. His mother has adopted them all. Montez Robinson was the oldest. Played at Georgia before being dismissed on team rules. Ended up coming out as assault charges. Plays in some indoor league now. Had a temper in HS. Wasted his talent. Brother who was in my grade was Armonze Daniel. Heck of a player. 6'4" 230 in hs tried him at receiver couldn't catch so he played DB and LB in hs. He was going to go to iowa but academically didn't qualify. He ended up at Marshall and was the most calm and quiet of the three. Graduated last year after playing 4 years there. Next you have Elijah Daniel who was a 4*-5* DE just like his oldest brother. Enrolled at auburn. Was a true freshman. Everyone thought he would do great things. Got in trouble stealing from teammates. Last I heard he was at Murray State. 

Im not trying to trash his two brothers but it is what it is.  We knew in hs two of them were going to have some trouble and everyone tried to help....I guess some stuff happens and wish nothing but the best for Sampson. 

Word Is that his mom wants him close to home. I think it will be a state school no matter who offers. To me he wants big offers like his bros. But word on the street is mommas boy and will be staying close to home. He's a great kid. Level headed and works in class. Hoping for the best.  Also there's a 14 year old brother who supposedly is squating 520lb already

His mom happened to adopt five high major college football players? Wild.

3 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

His mom happened to adopt five high major college football players? Wild.

Yeah I'm not sure if Sampson is...just figured he might be. IK for a fact the older three were. Moved to indy my Freshman year of high school.