Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RBB89

Offseason workouts...

Haven't seen the gas masks yet. These drills appear much more body savers than what I remember with the Tan One. Mostly his teams floundered down the stretch so working smarter seems to be the theme now.*Side note we lost the original Flounder this week RIP.

"We will train in the weight room to be fast and explosive on the court." 

I love that quote. It seemed like the last regime was concerned with bulking our guys up in the weight room and it didn't always translate to the basketball court. I think Marshall was a helluva addition. 

Also, De'ron is looking good. By the start of the season I definitely think he'll be completely transformed from last year. 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Their going live right now at 2:45

Is the 2:45 one Archie and a few players talking about workouts and then the 3:50 one a livestream of practice? That's what it seems like from the tweet.  

16 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Is the 2:45 one Archie and a few players talking about workouts and then the 3:50 one a livestream of practice? That's what it seems like from the tweet.  

I believe the 3:50 practice has been cancelled due to difficulties. I'm checking to make sure

We haven't seen much, if anything, from Devonte this Summer. I was really looking forward to seeing how he is progressing as the common thought was that he was going to be a big factor this year. Kinda strange that we're seeing nothing on him.

3 minutes ago, VO5 said:

We haven't seen much, if anything, from Devonte this Summer. I was really looking forward to seeing how he is progressing as the common thought was that he was going to be a big factor this year. Kinda strange that we're seeing nothing on him.

Haven't seen much from him on Snapchat recently either.

5 hours ago, VO5 said:

Here's him and Cujo from today.

http://www.insidethehall.com/2017/07/11/video-curtis-jones-devonte-green-discuss-offseason-workouts/