Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

Chris Holtmann named Ohio State Head Coach

I really like Holtmann as a coach. His recruiting at Butler seemed to echo Archie's at Dayton. Holtmann has established a good relationship with top talent in the area but wasn't able to commit to Bulter over bigger schools. Now with more money and resources at Ohio St he should be able to start landing some really good talent there in the next few years

I really like Holtmann as a coach. His recruiting at Butler seemed to echo Archie's at Dayton. Holtmann has established a good relationship with top talent in the area but wasn't able to vomit to Bulter over bigger schools. Now with more money and resources at Ohio St he should be able to start landing some really good talent there in the next few years

I don't know how many could actually vomit to butler lol. That would be quite a long stream. For the record, I know it was commit...my phone sucks too

Sent from my LG-H900 using BtownBanners mobile app

On 6/11/2017 at 3:04 PM, Hoosierfan2017 said:

It really must suck going through life being as angry about things as Dan Dakich is. 

I stopped caring what Dakich says for quite a while. The guy will say something like this with so much passion, and in 10 minutes he will totally contradict himself. If you do that, you can always say you were right when it's time for the next promo for your show. If you talk loud enough, you can fool a lot of people into thinking you really know what you are talking about. I think it's mostly an act, but that would still have to suck.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, Hoosierfan2017 said:

It really must suck going through life being as angry about things as Dan Dakich is. 

I'm not sure if it is anger or made-up drama to stir the pot. Either way it gets old.

I think he knows basketball, but the over-the-top opinions to create controversy are tiring.