Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

B1G/ACC Challenge

Being a college basketball fanatic I have interest in most of the college basketball teams that play. But I'm a different breed of fan that watches 3 tvs of basketball games every day of the college basketball season. I know what u are saying though. IU is my team. Even in 2001 while was attending Indiana st and ISU was playing Indiana at the Hulman Center I was in the student section with my candystripes. Menser for 3 still hurts. To this day my old fraternity brothers still don't let me forget about me cheering for the Hoosiers in the ISU student section. As much as I love my IU basketball, I love college basketball as a whole just as much.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh absolutely. I am saying I am an IU fan first. I watch different levels of basketball year round. If IU vs Rutgers is on but UNC vs Duke is also on I am still watching IU. I may switch over during timeouts, but I am watching forty minutes of IU. I don't understand fans with confusion of what they are going to watch if A, B, or C team is on. You may record the other two. To me that's extreme, but to openly be uncertain of what to do? Idk

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I too love the game. Between HS and college I watch at least 300 games a yr. If I'm at a HS game, I record a couple of college games and watch when I get home.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

I don't know how many games a year I watch but I would bet it's up there with the most obsessed fan of the game. I usually watch at least two games per day during college season. Sprinkled in there you have NBA or High School games. Then AAU in the summer time. I too enjoy the game. But if IU is on nothing else on tv comes before it.

Oh absolutely. I am saying I am an IU fan first. I watch different levels of basketball year round. If IU vs Rutgers is on but UNC vs Duke is also on I am still watching IU. I may switch over during timeouts, but I am watching forty minutes of IU. I don't understand fans with confusion of what they are going to watch if A, B, or C team is on. You may record the other two. To me that's extreme, but to openly be uncertain of what to do? Idk

I'm extreme. IU will always go on the Big screen with the other games on the smaller TVs next to it. I also record over 12 games on Saturday if I'm working and then watch the good games I recorded throughout the next week. If there is a blowout I will just delete it. Heck I have watched a preseason tournament game in the Cancun classic live on YouTube when that was the only way to see it. (Sycamores lost) lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't know how many games a year I watch but I would bet it's up there with the obsessed fan of the game. I usually watch at least two games per day during college season. Sprinkled in there you have NBA or High School games. Then AAU in the summer time. I too enjoy the game. But if IU is on nothing else on tv comes before it.

The only thing that comes before IU is my towns HS, the Teutopolis Wooden Shoes. If IU is playing that night, it is recorded and watched when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I may be a (filter es no bueno) as I start getting older, but I have never understood how you can like multiple teams. Maybe if you go to one school for undergraduate and a different one for grad school? Even then I did that and I couldn't imagine any interest in other schools.

Agreed. Anyone that's jumped ship for any reason never was and never will be an IU fan in my eyes.

5 hours ago, iufaninillinois said:

The only thing that comes before IU is my towns HS, the Teutopolis Wooden Shoes. If IU is playing that night, it is recorded and watched when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wooden Shoe rather be in The Real Assembly Hall?

ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU will combine to televise all 14 games of the event. All games will also be available to stream via the ESPN app. http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/062617aac.html

Monday, Nov. 27
Maryland at Syracuse
Wisconsin at Virginia

Tuesday, Nov. 28
Northwestern at Georgia Tech
Louisville at Purdue
Florida State at Rutgers
Illinois at Wake Forest
Iowa at Virginia Tech

Wednesday, Nov. 29
Duke at Indiana
Miami at Minnesota