Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Thad Matta OUT @ OSU

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

In a single game matchup, where he has a few days to get all jacked up on Diet Coke, clap his hands raw and blow a few gaskets trying to fire up his players? Definitely possible. 

Then, they would lose to Penn State or Rutgers. It's what Crean does.

Or Nebraska or IPFW.  The IPFW loss still stings.

In a single game matchup, where he has a few days to get all jacked up on Diet Coke, clap his hands raw and blow a few gaskets trying to fire up his players? Definitely possible. 

Then, they would lose to Penn State or Rutgers. It's what Crean does.

Yep

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

And so it begins.Verbal Commits‏ @VerbalCommits

2018 Versailles (OH)/Ohio State commit F Justin Ahrens is reopening his recruitment.

Corey Evans‏ @coreyevans_10  29

Ahrens is the younger brother of Michigan State wing Kyle Ahrens; is one of the top shot making wings in the Midwest

Archie should definitely look into this kid. He isn't overly flashy and probably won't contribute as a freshman, but his shooting is top notch and he is surprisingly athletic - not to mention we have many scholarships so adding a four year player is more than okay. For those interested, his brother plays for MSU, and they consistently train with Luke Kennard

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

OSU is in a tough spot. Marta's health has led that program to being pretty devoid of talent. It's gonna require a bit of a rebuild. No coach currently established is gonna want to do that at a football school.  

They are going to have to get an up and comer but honestly all the best up and comers that we're going to leave their school have probably already left. 

Id roll with an interim for a year rather than make a rash decision like hiring Crean. 

O$U meeting with Creighton's Greg McDermott tonight.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I'd be happy with that. I personally don't think he's an upgrade, wouldn't feel like OSU would be a B1G force to reckon with consistently.

I'm still just waiting for all these "sports" experts to apologize to IU fans for saying how crazy we were to get rid of Crean when he's never brought up as a candidate for any of these other programs that had opening, outside of the "sports" "experts".

22 minutes ago, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

I'd be happy with that. I personally don't think he's an upgrade, wouldn't feel like OSU would be a B1G force to reckon with consistently.

I'm still just waiting for all these "sports" experts to apologize to IU fans for saying how crazy we were to get rid of Crean when he's never brought up as a candidate for any of these other programs that had opening, outside of the "sports" "experts".

They don't want us to be successful. *DJ Khaled voice*