Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR3AMnCR1MS0N

B1G CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to wins by Purdue over Wisconsin, and Michigan over Michigan State, Indiana has clinched at least a share of the B1G title. The Hoosiers will go into Tuesday night's game against Ohio State with the opportunity to earn their first outright title since 1993 with a win!

Congratulations to the Hoosiers!!!!! Much deserved. Who would have thought CWat, Jordy, and Derek would lead us to our 21st BIG championship after their 1st 2 seasons. These kids deserve it. Let's hope the Hall is rocking louder than ever Tuesday night to make us outright champs! Go Hoosiers.

Tuesday night we are gonna get it done, with our Seniors putting up B1Gtime numbers. They have came along way and deserve to go out on top. This season has been great with the best still ahead.

That was first said by Elston.  Watford also said it after though.  I love this team so much, this was one of the best basketball games I've seen in awhile.  Great fight from both teams, and great comeback by the HOOSIERS!

I really dont care about B1G tourney.........need to play well and win1, possibly 2 to hold on to the #1 seed, but we don't have to win it..........nedd to continue to build for the REAL tourney.............

I really dont care about B1G tourney.........need to play well and win1, possibly 2 to hold on to the #1 seed, but we don't have to win it..........nedd to continue to build for the REAL tourney.............

completely agree. B1G tourny means nothing. Won the conference, NCAA is next goal. Probably better to win one game in the B1G tourny and then get the extra day's rest.