Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 2017 NCAA Tournament

Admittedly, I haven't seen as much IU baseball as I would've liked this season. But in the handful of games I have witnessed, I've seen enough baserunning mistakes to fill an entire season. And these are recent -- shouldn't be happening this late in the season. No excuse for that. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Please explain, stuck at work

Ump clearly blew a call at first base; runner clearly safe but called out.  This inning, NCSt runner overruns first base on a wild throw but the ball caromed back and we got him tagged out.  Of course the next batter hits the solo HR; although it could have been for 2 runs.

We're also fortunate that NC State decided to wait 3 innings before putting in Jacob DeGrom. IU had better pull this off because the losers game in the bracket starts in a couple hours.

Yes, they're taking NC State's only decent arm out of the game.

7 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

We're also fortunate that NC State decided to wait 3 innings before putting in Jacob DeGrom. IU had better pull this off because the losers game in the bracket starts in a couple hours.

Yes, they're taking NC State's only decent arm out of the game.

Are we watching the same game?  Who is DeGrom; I don't see his name anywhere.