Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 2017 B1G Tournament

Great come from behind win. I haven't watched a ton of IU ball this season but I've picked up on the things Aaron has seen.

We had terrible at bats early on in the game. We were off balance, swinging for the fences, and not making the pitcher work. There was one great hit that was barely caught at the fence.

It'll be all hands on deck in the next game. Hopefully we get Minny again and pull out the W!

Something to watch: They are just starting game 3 now so unless it goes fast the Big Ten will either have to start NW/Minn after 11pm which is awful late or move to tomorrow which will move IU's game.

Officially just dropped for 5pm. Should finally give us a fairly full stadium since most people around town can be done with work and there. Huge home field advantage help.

Also much better for me as I am done with work. Will go Saturday if we win but still not enough time to get to Btown tomorrow (baring a huge delay) as I finish work about 4:45pm but at least I can watch on TV instead of following on live stats at work. My house is 20 minutes from my office in Indy and Btown is 1:30 away in traffic that time of day (not to mention I would have to drive twice with no where to stay in Btown if we won) so I think I will head home and watch hope we win and than come down Saturday if we are playing.

Push our game back to at least 6pm because NW and Minny not quite done and its 45 min between games so assuming next game starts around 2:15pm than goes 3 hours than that's 5:15pm and 45 minutes is 6pm. Either way primetime Friday slot after work. Should finally have huge crowd but I still cannot go till tomorrow if we win but will definitely be watching now!!!

Will be home tonight I think (based on fact we were road team vs Minny 1st time which I believe is 1st tiebreaker) than if we win visitors tomorrow morning and home if we win again. 

Also if Iowa holds on to beat Nebraska huge opportunity for us if we win tonight as Iowa has burned through their 2 good pitchers and has had a huge problem finding a solid third starter so whoever we face will be as bad as Hobby or Saalfrank. Nebraska on other hand has a decent no. 3 and is a better team so we would be at bigger disadvantage.

Tonight for Minny they have either a guy similar to Kruger who has been a decent spot starter/long reliever or their number 3 who has been absolutely terrible. Minny outside of Gilbreath who we faced in 1st game and their closer has had awful pitching issues this year. 

Game will start at 6 or a bit after depending on how much longer this game takes (and than 45 min break).

Guess we are visitors as apparently they apply a different procedure than Regionals (team that was home first time is visitors second time is first tiebreaker).

We face their awful 3rd starter. Lets do this.