Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

(2018) SF Darius Bazley

Glass half full perspective.

Bazley ridiculed O$U when decommiting, possibly being part of the equation that led to Thad's firing. Then picks cheating @$$ Boeheim. Maybe we didn't want Bazley afterall?

Anyway, it's bound to be IUs turn soon.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

29 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

These guys aren't liking what we're selling right now. Seemed to be prime chances with great players Johns and Bazley. Both making visits.

Could be all kinds of things, but this one sucks!

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Bazley ridiculed O$U when decommiting, possibly being part of the equation that led to Thad's firing. Then picks cheating @$$ Boeheim. Maybe we didn't want Bazley afterall?

I don't imagine there are many $$$ in our offers.

These guys aren't liking what we're selling right now. Seemed to be prime chances with great players Johns and Bazley. Both making visits.

Maybe it's because we are "selling" while others schools are "buying".

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Good point, may very well be true.

5 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

"Bazley ridiculed O$U when decommiting, possibly being part of the equation that led to Thad's firing" "Maybe we didn't want Bazley afterall?"

I agree with this part completely.  I didn't like when he said that, I thought it was classless.  I'm not disappointed that he went elsewhere.

Some people care if the recruit is local enough.  Some care if he's 1 year or 4.  All I care about is if he's a respectable kid.  Come from wherever, stay as long as you can, win games, be a good kid.  I don't think Bazley met that criteria.