Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

#IUBASE vs Louisville

Live Stats

Radio

RPI - Louisville #3     IU #33

• Indiana closes out its regular season home slate with a midweek contest against No. 2 Louisville on the Big Ten Network on Tuesday. 

• Since the start of the 2008 season, Indiana leads the Big Ten in wins (339) and conference wins (145). The Hoosiers have made four NCAA Regionals over that span, the most out of any current Big Ten team.

• Indiana is first in the Big Ten in home runs (60), second in slugging percentage (.435), tied for third in doubles (92), is fifth in RBI (269), and sixth in runs (282) and hits (463). 

• In conference games only, the Hoosiers are first in home runs (33), second in slugging percentage (.476), doubles (42) and RBI (123), fourth in runs (125), fifth in batting average (.282), and sixth in hits (205), 

• Ranking first in the Big Ten with 60 long balls (T-26th nationally), IU has three players with double-digit home runs season, the first time since 2010 the Hoosiers have had at least three. The 60 home runs rank eighth for a single season in program history. 

• Indiana pitching is allowing an average of 2.59 walks per nine innings this year, which stands first in the conference and eighth nationally. 

• Through the first 50 games, Indiana has posted a .978 fielding percentage, ranking fourth in the Big Ten and 30th nationally. 

• Senior second baseman Tony Butler currently has reached base in his last 21 games and has hit in his last 12. Since moving to the No. 1/2 spot in the batting order at Michigan, Butler is hitting a team-best .404 (team-best in that span) with three home runs, three doubles, 14 RBI and 12 runs scored. 

• Senior Craig Dedelow is third in the Big Ten in home runs (13), fifth in total bases (105), eighth in RBI (42) and ninth in slugging percentage (.520). In Big Ten games only, he is tied for third in RBI (21), is fourth in home runs (6), tied for 10th in total bases (45) and is 15th in slugging percentage (.549).

• Sophomore Matt Lloyd is third in the Big Ten in slugging percentage (.611), fifth in on base percentage (.429), tied for sixth in home runs (10), tied for 10th in doubles (13), tied for 13th in RBI (39).

Also I think these announcers are confused. As far as I know to be draft eligible as a sophomore you have to be 21 by draft day. They said Miller is eligible this year but he doesn't turn 21 till July and draft in June 12. Am I missing something?

Place looks about as full as I've ever seen it (which obviously isn't uncommon) including the 'expensive seats' behind home plate that you have to have a specific ticket for! Long shot view confirms every seat full pretty much.

Curtis Jones in crowd tonight. Had heard he was still in Bloomington (players are usually allowed to go home right now if they want).

I've seen reports from others that most of the team was staying in B'town for the summer rather than going home.  IMO that's nothing but a huge positive for CAM that they want to buy into his system.  

Place looks about as full as I've ever seen it (which obviously isn't uncommon) including the 'expensive seats' behind home plate that you have to have a specific ticket for! Long shot view confirms every seat full pretty much.

It's pretty full. A few seats here and there with plenty standing and out in the grass in right. CuJo and De'Ron Davis at the game too.