Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

OG Anunoby - New York Knicks

Agree he found a couple of diamonds in the rough but he also found a number of clods of clay.

I’ll never forget the day Grant Gelon committed. Lol. A lot of people tried to put me in my place on that one. That moment bumped my Crean countdown to hyper speed. That and 8,099 recruiting misses before it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

34 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Bossi just did his biggest misses list of the decade.

Vic and OG made the all-miss team of the decade.

But we all knew that.

One of the list of things Crean did well. Getting diamonds in the rough. Unfortunately the list of things he didn’t do well was long too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Where did you see this at..I would like to read it

16 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’ll never forget the day Grant Gelon committed. Lol. A lot of people tried to put me in my place on that one. That moment bumped my Crean countdown to hyper speed. That and 8,099 recruiting misses before it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep. I remember guys saying he was Matt Roth. Matt Roth was a stud in HS. OG was a good find.

OG was very good tonight with 15 points.

Pacers won an overtime classic and I don't think I've ever been so happy to see the Raptors lose (not mad at OG though and glad he played well).

Not going to go into details (you can PM if you want the full story) but I should of been there and due to circumstances beyond my control I was not able to go. Great game though between two really good teams.

Another huge game for OG. Our guy has become a do-it-all monster for Toronto. Boston didn’t have an answer when he was at the 5 tonight. 
He's been pretty damn good in this series. He's had a few bad moments but overall he's been good on both sides of the ball and made some timely baskets (understatement).

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

OG’s Defense has been outstanding. 13 rebounds last night. Really defended well in addition. What a steal for Toronto to get him late in the 1st round. He’s gotten so much better over the last two years. Fun player to watch. Hit some Big Shots in the series as well. Love to see the ex Hoosiers thriving.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners