Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

OG Anunoby - New York Knicks

Pumped to watch OG at the Garden. I'm sure RJ will be happy to be back home in Toronto.

Quickley going too makes the trade stacked in the Raptors' favor at this point unless I'm missing something like draft picks. Will be interesting to see if they can somehow move Mitchell Robinson or keep him as the 3rd in their "big 3" with Brunson. 

2 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Pumped to watch OG at the Garden. I'm sure RJ will be happy to be back home in Toronto.

Quickley going too makes the trade stacked in the Raptors' favor at this point unless I'm missing something like draft picks. Will be interesting to see if they can somehow move Mitchell Robinson or keep him as the 3rd in their "big 3" with Brunson. 

Gonna be tough to move Robinson when he’s out for the year. I don’t think this is bad for the knicks honestly. RJ is on a pretty bad contract and NY maybe didn’t want to have to match Quickleys FA offer sheets. It would be crazy if OG didn’t re-sign though lol. 

9 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Raptors also get the Pistons ‘24 2nd rounder…aka almost certainly pick 31. Pretty great trade for them honestly. Won’t call it a fleece unless OG takes off next summer. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Raptors also get the Pistons ‘24 2nd rounder…aka almost certainly pick 31. Pretty great trade for them honestly. Won’t call it a fleece unless OG takes off next summer. 

OG and the NYC media is going to be .... I'm not sure, I can't really see it yet...

He's either going to be seen as a quirky basketball player or end up being the Knicks face of the franchise and global fashion icon lol. 

52 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

OG to the Knicks. 

Wow, that really changes the Knicks. Like it a lot, though it may take a while. Like Quickley, but getting rid of Barrett is addition by subtraction. 

9 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

OG and the NYC media is going to be .... I'm not sure, I can't really see it yet...

He's either going to be seen as a quirky basketball player or end up being the Knicks face of the franchise and global fashion icon lol. 

Can't wait for it.

Postgame on court with Walt...

Walt: You were gracious, tenacious, loquacious, veracious!

OG: Yup.

Don't know if it was brought up  yet but OG's agent is the son of the Knicks president. So like he was always gonna end up there. Getting at least a good starter, albeit on a bad contract, in RJ. And another good NBA player in Quickley is good return.