Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

James Blackmon Jr - KSK Basket (Turkey)

15 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

James is working out at Assembly Hall today. Cool to see. 

It's also not just James using the facilities. Looks like he's going through a specific workout with Schilling. Just a little example of what an asset he'll be. Hope Romeo sees that Instagram story.

Happy for James, seriously, But I have to say I'm pretty surprised. All I read was that James was signed to a "rookie contract" not much info as of yet. excited to follow all these guys during the NBA season. It's helps with the cbb withdrawals

JBJ is likely going to the D-G-League. He'll be sleeping on Natty's couch.
[/url]  

As predictable as anything.

It's not doomsday yet for him though. Yogi and Troy have both proven that successful stints can keep the dream alive.

Wish he would have stayed another year though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Headed to the Milwaukee Bucks affiliate - Wisconsin Herd.

https://www.jamesblackmonjr.com/single-post/2018/01/26/James-Traded-to-Wisconsin-Herd

According to league sources close to the situation, James has been traded to The Wisconsin Herd. This comes as James has been playing the best basketball of his young professional career over the past month and a half. Wisconsin was amongst several teams that were calling to acquire his services. The move gives the guard, averaging nearly 13 PPG off the bench, a fresh start. James has shown that when given the right amount of minutes, he excels. This transition has James excited and gets him one step closer to where he belongs in the NBA. He will suit up tomorrow in Toronto. 

@JBlackmon2 invited to NBA G League Elite Mini Camp.

Announcing the participants in the 9th annual NBA G League #EliteMiniCamp: http://on.nba.com/2JTrC58 The two-day scouting event will take place May 14-15 in Chicago ahead of the @NBADraft Combine, featuring about 40 of our top prospects!