Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

IU paid Parker Executive Search $90,000 in school’s hiring process

I don't know that you can really handle the vetting without a firm. You just had an abusive coach scandal, you have another one that everyone seems to remember, you have to be beyond diligent hiring the coach that could define your tenure.

Unless they also hired someone there too.

1 hour ago, moyemayhem said:

Anyone complaining about this has no concept of the due diligence necessary when a state institution pays $23 million to hire someone to a highly scrutinized and very public job opening.  Honestly, for $90k it sounds like we got off pretty cheap.

Yep! Dakich sounds like a clueless idiot... but maybe that's just his brand.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:47 PM, mdn82 said:

Just basically saying the whole thing is bs and we shouldn't be like everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't live in Indiana and I try to avoid even watching the games he works. I am over him as much as Knight as we look towards a much better future. He's gonna have access problems, probably already does with Arch & staff. New Indiana is here and Dakich can root for another school. Just like Benson.

On 5/12/2017 at 7:26 PM, mdn82 said:

Ole Dakich blowing up about this on twitter lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What a moron. In the business world, many top tier consulting firms charge more than that per week.

So to act like this is some sort of outrageous fee is really just uninformed.

Edited by HoosierX