Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

2018 General Recruiting Thread

2 hours ago, 323SGrant said:

Most juco’s I’ve seen at IU didn’t do much, but of course there are exceptions like Smart and Garrett.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Skill-wise Jamarcus Ellis.

Fisch on JMV this afternoon and while he didn’t mention names, the comment went something to the tune of “there were some guys who found themselves on the bench when they didn’t play Archie’s way.” Followed that up with something like “5 seniors move on and wouldn’t be surprised to see 1 or 2 transfers who maybe can’t see eye to eye with Archie”. Just my own personal opinion reading between the lines, I think he’s talking about Devonte.

Fisch on JMV this afternoon and while he didn’t mention names, the comment went something to the tune of “there were some guys who found themselves on the bench when they didn’t play Archie’s way.” Followed that up with something like “5 seniors move on and wouldn’t be surprised to see 1 or 2 transfers who maybe can’t see eye to eye with Archie”. Just my own personal opinion reading between the lines, I think he’s talking about Devonte.

I hope

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Indiana HC (Archie Miller), Rutgers HC (Steve Pikiell) and Oklahoma Ast all watched #14 Hutchinson vs #19 Barton today to see 6'3 G Devonte Bandoo
Juco Recruiting

http://njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2017-18/div1/players/devontebandooq6bv

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Indiana HC (Archie Miller), Rutgers HC (Steve Pikiell) and Oklahoma Ast all watched #14 Hutchinson vs #19 Barton today to see 6'3 G Devonte Bandoo
Juco Recruiting

2 things:

1) He's got a West Virginia offer. So he's a tough, athletic kid.

2) Devonte Bandoo is just an awesome name. 

Sadly I expect Green and Moore to be gone.  That'll be a lot of spots to fill and Archie doesn't want to fill them all with freshman. Just kicking the tires on this kid, but idk much about him so who knows if it turns more serious. Juco and grad guys even regular transfers will be mentioned with IU & I'm fine with that.

I haven't heard anything about Green, but it just seems to be him everyone talks about when it comes to being disgruntled. DeVonte's minutes were all the over the place, but so were Durham's I guess. It's going to be an interesting few weeks. Romeo announcing, transfers, new targets, grad guys and other transfers hitting the market. This is gonna be a busy spring for us no doubt. Has anyone heard anything more about Jaelan Sanford?