Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

2018 General Recruiting Thread

It's been slow lately. I'm surprised we aren't hearing more visit plans from 2018 guys we're after, especially Phinisee.

We usually hear about those late August or early September. Most recruits take some time to decompress after the last session. We should start hearing things over the next few weeks into September for the late deciders.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

We usually hear about those late August or early September. Most recruits take some time to decompress after the last session. We should start hearing things over the next few weeks into September for the late deciders.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Makes sense. The reason I mention Phinisee is because I thought his timetable was in August, or maybe I'm imagining reading that somewhere.

59 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Makes sense. The reason I mention Phinisee is because I thought his timetable was in August, or maybe I'm imagining reading that somewhere.

I've heard a couple different sources say sometime in August or by the end of August.

I don't think there's any doubt that Phinisee decides this month. And I think he chooses IU

If Phinisee chooses us I expect us out on Akinyo & DeVoe. I wouldn't mind RP just wish we had longer to see the pg market for us unfold first.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

If Phinisee chooses us I expect us out on Akinyo & DeVoe. I wouldn't mind RP just wish we had longer to see the pg market for us unfold first.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Yogi, using the "and" sign causes some of your posts to appear blank in the app view. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners