Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PF Race Thompson to IU

I just dont see him redshirting its to early to tell but i just dont see him not playing this season

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

These quotes from Archie seen pretty strong in favor of red shirting:

"We are really excited to have Race join us this fall," said IU Coach Archie Miller. "It took a tremendous amount of trust from he and his family to graduate and allow our staff to get to work with him for this year as he gets acclimated to college life."

"He will thrive as he trains and gets ahead of the curve a year from now and be ready to contribute," added Miller. "Race is a great fit for Bloomington, IU and Hoosier basketball."

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I could see him playing if God forbid, Davis has an injury or if Priller is non serviceable. I believe Priller will contribute based on the 1 game he fouled out in 5 minutes from last year. Our better off season training will also help with fewer injuries. Hope Race stays a redshirt.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Coach Clif Marshall‏ @ClifMarshall

So proud of Redshirt Freshman Race Thompson. Over the last 6 months he has changed his diet, worked hard in the weight-room, & transformed his body. Body fat - strength, power, & lean muscle mass.

DXujYieU8AANbES.jpg

Perhaps why we aren't looking at a grad transfer big?

5 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

The most impressive aspect of this transformation: The birthmark moved from the right side of his abdomen to the left. How in the world did they accomplish that!

I noticed that as well and it's not a verified twitter account so maybe the whole thing is a fake but if it is genuine, it's still a noticeable improvement even though its not apples to apples as IUGradman pointed out.  Also failed to point out it was actually a re-tweet from Nick Baumgart.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I noticed that as well and it's not a verified twitter account so maybe the whole thing is a fake but if it is genuine, it's still a noticeable improvement even though its not apples to apples as IUGradman pointed out.  Also failed to point out it was actually a re-tweet from Nick Baumgart.

I was more or less joking when I wrote that. The photo on the right (wearing IU shorts) is either reversed or taken of a mirror. Either way, he definitely looks as if he's been working hard. 

14 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Mirror shot. Look at Adidas logo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Indeed. For one, I was joking when I wrote that. For another, I wrote 2 hours ago that the photo was either taken of a mirror or that it was reversed. 

17 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Indeed. For one, I was joking when I wrote that. For another, I wrote 2 hours ago that the photo was either taken of a mirror or that it was reversed. 

Why do people think we read a post and decide to comment, and then read through everything else to make sure no one has answered ?

If I feel compelled to comment, I comment. 

(I hope no one has already said this)