Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PF Race Thompson to IU

On 7/16/2017 at 9:22 PM, Dalton26 said:

A member on a Gopher board said he can't wait to smash IU this year. So I agree F that state.

Hey now...I'm a proud Minnesotan (note the username) but I agree on F'ing the Gophers..just not the state :)

Had a couple MN pals text me that they for sure thought Race was headed to Minnesota. One of them also said that they think Hurt is leaning towards being a Gopher so let's ****** him too!

1 hour ago, Sota Hoosier said:

Hey now...I'm a proud Minnesotan (note the username) but I agree on F'ing the Gophers..just not the state :)

Had a couple MN pals text me that they for sure thought Race was headed to Minnesota. One of them also said that they think Hurt is leaning towards being a Gopher so let's ****** him too!

Whoops...didn't realize I included a forbidden word haha

39 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Anyone know when Race is supposed to be on campus? I'm not sure we ever got a date

Move in date for regular freshmen is next Wednesday. I assume he'll be there then or shortly after.

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Good stuff. Should at the very least provide some practice size for Priller and our other post players. emoji57.png

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I'm guessing he'll get some rest first because the article states he was having knee pain. Probably going to heal up and then let Priller own him in practice :)