Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

3 hours ago, cthomas said:

Especially if you become annoyed that everyone thinks they know what you are going to do.

Highly doubt this would have anything to do with his, or any recruit's, decision. This is nothing but message board reverse-psychology mumbo-jumbo.

6 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Yes right behind us

Am I misreading that Chris is worried about this recruitment? Close 2nd, in my mind it’s not even close, and UCLA/ MSU are way behind. But I’m not connected like Chris.

Just now, dallas44~ said:

Am I misreading that Chris is worried about this recruitment? Close 2nd, in my mind it’s not even close, and UCLA/ MSU are way behind. But I’m not connected like Chris.

is your opinion based on feel or do you have some good intel?

10 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

10 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Just what I read from Brian snow/ Rabby on peegs gave me the impression Iu is clearly in the drivers seat. 

So basically this will be the new Romeo thread. Sounds like no decision soon.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

For some reason this thread and btown banners has not gotten enough traffic imo lately. People should be excited about this recruitment and the upcoming season but seems a bit down. The romeo thread was non stop 24 hours a day bs sprinkled with some useful insight. If you went a day without reading it you were several pages behind lol. This thread has its work cut out for it to get to that level

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

For some reason this thread and btown banners has not gotten enough traffic imo lately. People should be excited about this recruitment and the upcoming season but seems a bit down. The romeo thread was non stop 24 hours a day bs sprinkled with some useful insight. If you went a day without reading it you were several pages behind lol. This thread has its work cut out for it to get to that level

I'm pumped about TJD.  Watching his highlights...can't wait to see him dawn the Cream and Crimson and do some of those same things!  Would make my week MUCH MUCH better if we get a commitment soon.  But hey, whenever he chooses to, I'll be happy as long as it's IU.

Several pages behind? I'd read it in the morning and then open it back up at night only to be 10s of pages behind. Romeo was a special case but I think TJD and Brooks could have as important impacts on IU that Romeo will.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Here’s the thing......

If we don’t get TJD and Brooks, things will get interesting because we don’t have many targets remaining.

I guess Stewart and Hurt. Because of this my confidence remains very high.

And Brooks and TJD are super exciting.

The thought of seeing Hunter, Smith, Brooks, and TJD on the court together is remarkable.

Give me 1. Green/Phinisee 2. Brooks 3.Hunter 4. Smith 5. TJD

Also, does TJD give anyone else the Trey Lyles vibe?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Here’s the thing......

If we don’t get TJD and Brooks, things will get interesting because we don’t have many targets remaining.

The thought of seeing Hunter, Smith, Brooks, and TJD on the court together is remarkable.

If TJD starts (which I think he would as well) it will be because he has earned it, I am certain De'Ron, Race, and Jake aren't going to hand over the minutes quietly.  

Yep it was crazy. Everyone had a source.

Several pages behind? I'd read it in the morning and then open it back up at night only to be 10s of pages behind. Romeo was a special case but I think TJD and Brooks could have as important impacts on IU that Romeo will.

Here’s the thing......

Seems like Brooks and tjd are it as far as good chances. We gotta get at least one.

9 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Here’s the thing......

This why I’m confident all the message board chatter on TJD and Brooks will come to fruition, because it appears that Archie has backed off of any sort of back-up plans.  

44 minutes ago, BGleas said:

This why I’m confident all the message board chatter on TJD and Brooks will come to fruition, because it appears that Archie has backed off of any sort of back-up plans.  

'Xactly.

1. I don't see anyone on here speculating that Archie is a fool.
  2. Archie will not be bringing a one player (Franklin) class to IU in 2019.
  3. Archie seems to have pulled back from many players, and has not appeared to get involved with any new 100-250 ranked players. 

To me that is a clear sign, though not a guarantee, that the IU staff is quite confident.

'Xactly.
  1. I don't see anyone on here speculating that Archie is a fool.
  2. Archie will not be bringing a one player (Franklin) class to IU in 2019.
  3. Archie seems to have pulled back from many players, and has not appeared to get involved with any new 100-250 ranked players. 
To me that is a clear sign, though not a guarantee, that the IU staff is quite confident.

Didn’t 007 say the staff was very confident in getting Darius Garland all the way up till they didn’t? That alone gives me pause but trying to overrule myself on that hesitation

3 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Didn’t 007 say the staff was very confident in getting Darius Garland all the way up till they didn’t? That alone gives me pause but trying to overrule myself on that hesitation

The point of my post is not to assess the staff's relative confidence by their words or what insiders are hearing. It's the staff's actions; the apparent lack of their pursuit of another big, that draws me to the conclusion that they fully expect a high-level big to commit.