Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Nothing more than what you don’t already know - Alford is a great recruiter and bad coach who consistently underachieves. His seat is and has been warm.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss an “incident”.

47 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Nothing more than what you don’t already know - Alford is a great recruiter and bad coach who consistently underachieves. His seat is and has been warm.

1 minute ago, RatpigHoosier said:

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss an “incident”.

UCLA made Alford shake up his staff this last summer as well. He had to get rid of an assistant or two so things are already starting to destabilize 

UCLA made Alford shake up his staff this last summer as well. He had to get rid of an assistant or two so things are already starting to destabilize 

The Ball experiment didn’t pan out the way they expected but that may be a blessing in disguise for Alford on multiple fronts.

No doubt in my mind UCLA has been dirty recrootin’ but that’s how you do it out there.

Haha. Arizona has been doing it better for the past 10 years.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:03 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Some of you can exhale -- we made his final 6.   But it can't be a good sign that he's looking away from our logo!   lol

Dj2sg9MXoAAC64O.jpg

Old school head fake!

Center Grove will play La Lumiere in the forum tip-off classic now. Brooks, Stewart and Trayce all in one game. Yes please

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Cant wait.That's a great event regardless whos playing but that games the iceing on the cake.

On 8/7/2018 at 6:53 PM, Iugradman said:

Also, why did Crean even bother offering TJD? Allocate your resources efficiently, Tom.

Tom will call in all his favors from Indiana high school coaches, whom he tried to change their offenses while getting destroyed by a 2-3 zone. The net cutting ceremony after a home loss will get him plenty of space in Cook Hall. TDJ, Brooks, Romeo and top IN players can now feel secure(Arch) they will be trained, educated, and well coached now at Indiana. 

New Albany and Romeo lost to La Lumiere a couple years ago by a ton. Definitely a showcase game for Trayce with no chance of my Trojans winning I’m afraid

Yeah, it could be brutal. Stewart vs TJD will be a blast either way. And seeing how LaLu utilizes Brooks as well. Still a lot to look forward to even if a massive mismatch.