Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

12 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Lmao when did they become Big Man U? I can't believe they truly believe what they are posting.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I love they are posting random stats about Archie and getting them wrong. He had the 53rd rated offense in the Nation at Dayton and they are trying to say he's lying to recruits about them coming here to score. 

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

I really think Brooks and TJD plus another forward/big is our best case scenario. The crazy part is it feels very doable. Best part is I think both players are most likely multi year high 4/5 star players.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep. Both in that range where an early committ isn't out of the question either which would be great. Let us focus in on Hurt, Wiseman, Watford or anybody else. And start doing work on 2020 

12 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

It was always going to be a battle to get these guys. MSU will continue to be a pain in the butt with Izzo there. We are paying Archie the big bucks to keep these kids instate.

Honestly I think we lead for TJD and Brooks, but the only thing I worry about is "big boy recruiting" and if it comes to that. 

Of course I'm just a concerned fan and nothing more ha.