Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

5 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I dug through and found some posts a ways back - doesn't seem to credible in review. I think I'm wrong on this. 

For some reason when you mentioned that, I was thinking that's where his step-Dad was leaning. 

I think IU will get one of TJD, Stewart, Hurt. BUT.....

The one that perplexes me is Nnaji. He’s an excellent player in his own right. He is 6’10”. Not sure we are likely trying to get him with one of the above, so does Nnaji become the backup option to the 3 above?

If so, we could do WAY worse.

So IF we don’t get one of the 3 above and we get Nnaji we won’t be that bad off.

The bigger impact would be the idea of locking down the state and getting the states best would take a dip by missing TJD.

Hurt is still my dream recruit big man.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

21 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Lol jeez.. lose one recruit and the world is ending.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

To bad Arch didn't get a big recruit this past spring, huh? We'd still have faith in him then lol. I'm in agreement with you. Miller has pretty much met or exceeded my expectations in every area so far. I think he's got the situation under control. I'm gonna chill lol.  

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

My often repeated mantra:

It’s not who we DON’T get.

It’s who we get.

Geez, you're starting to sound like some of the others repeating the same thing over and over and over and over!   :103:

If that does happen alarm bells should go off. You can’t lose a recruit like that. Just can’t. The 2019 class could end up being very poor if TJD goes elsewhere.

Because everything always goes according to plan.

I say we just pull the plug on this staff the minute any of TJD, Brooks, Watford, or Hurt commit anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

I’m new to following this Nnaji baller. Are we a new offer/interest of his?

We offered back in May when was a 3-star who has since been moved to 4-star by 247.   Ranked 28th overall in the country and 7th ranked PF.  He has his own thread. 

I think IU will get one of TJD, Stewart, Hurt. BUT.....

The one that perplexes me is Nnaji. He’s an excellent player in his own right. He is 6’10”. Not sure we are likely trying to get him with one of the above, so does Nnaji become the backup option to the 3 above?

If so, we could do WAY worse.

So IF we don’t get one of the 3 above and we get Nnaji we won’t be that bad off.

The bigger impact would be the idea of locking down the state and getting the states best would take a dip by missing TJD.

Hurt is still my dream recruit big man.

But if we didnt get one of your first 3 and ended up with Nnaji, people would say the sky is falling.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

But if we didnt get one of your first 3 and ended up with Nnaji, people would say the sky is falling.

Some will some won’t and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I wouldnt be AS sky high but I would be happy and still very positive. Ultimately it comes down to on court results and the next 2 seasons or so will really set a bar of expectations.

I’d like to be the dominant program of the B1G like Kansas of the 12 and Kentucky of the SEC. Duke has recently had heavy competition from Virginia and UNC.

It seems Indiana even at our best will be more like Duke in the ACC than like Kansas or Kentucky in their respective conferences.

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Some will some won’t and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I wouldnt be AS sky high but I would be happy and still very positive. Ultimately it comes down to on court results and the next 2 seasons or so will really set a bar of expectations.

I’d like to be the dominant program of the B1G like Kansas of the 12 and Kentucky of the SEC. Duke has recently had heavy competition from Virginia and UNC.

It seems Indiana even at our best will be more like Duke in the ACC than like Kansas or Kentucky in their respective conferences.

I dont with so much cheating going on in the $EC gonna be hard for Kentucky to be as dominant. 

Part of that is because for majority of the last decade the B1G has been a stronger conference top to bottom than the Big 12 and SEC.

I can agree with this.