Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Oh that changes things

My comment here was a bit snarky. AK made this comment "Sounds like Sunday's visit was huge for TJD.  He basically went down to Btown as a personal visit to hang with friends, but ended up calling the staff". My response was that since his Dad was with him on the visit then it was probably a little more planned ahead of time. Then you responded that it was not his Dad but his Stepdad which elicited my "oh that changes things" snarky comment.

I could be wrong, and it is not that big a deal, but if his Stepdad was with him on the unofficial visit then I doubt he and his Stepdad were just hanging out with his friends and decided to stop by the bball offices.

He went down on his own according to the article which was a big deal because he usually wants his stepdad to go to do the talking. He spoke with all the coaches for 30 minutes. And after coach Ostrom called his stepdad and said maybe I'm stretching it but trayce is coming out of his shell and he seems to trust us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Gotcha that is different from what I thought and is a pretty good sign. Thanks for the clarity

2 minutes ago, goonaha said:

4db720be9e449cdf982588a72204bc4c.jpg

The third is him and what looks like high school friends. No IU representatives.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Nice, thanks!

Also looks like Stuhoo's right about who his stepdad is. 

I have heard Schilling isn't spending much time that doesn't involve Romeo Langford. Not that he is constantly calling and calling but that he is definitely the main recruiter. Plus he is obviously involved heavily with Keion Brooks right now. I have no complaints. Whatever coach hits it off the best send them full force. Only send more than them for games and visits.

“They’d like to see him take his game more out to the perimeter, which he’s working on. They don’t see him as just a back to the basket guy. They see him picking and popping, having the ball in his hands, defensively playing the four position but at times going to the three.
A quote from an article with his stepdad.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners