Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Just now, goonaha said:

Even if one of them does (which I doubt), we can just take multiple bigs next year. We're in on a ton. Igiehorn, Stewart, Jackson-Davis, Okoro, Cockburn, Hurt

All I said is that is the only thing that makes sense. Plus I don't think the CAM wants to roll into next season with Clifton Moore and Race Thompson as the only 2 bigs on the roster if they both leave. I know you think it's a long shot that 1 or both of them leave but a lot of the players in CBB think that they are better off playing in the G League rather than staying in school for 4 years now a days.  

3 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

your sister's ex-boyfriend's last name was Jackson-Davis?

Kind of like Damon's uncle's brother's son's last name was Bailey :)

No his first name was Jackson and his last name was Davis. 

22 hours ago, VO5 said:

Rabjohns has an article up and apparently Trayce visited Sunday. He's coming down again for the IU-OSU game.

The article sounded extremely pro IU and had multiple quotes about Trayce loving coach Miller. I think we have to be leading after reading that.

Sounds like Sunday's visit was huge for TJD.  He basically went down to Btown as a personal visit to hang with friends, but ended up calling the staff and meeting with them for a while.

Per an interview I read somewhere, it sounds like he is getting way more comfortable with the staff and players.  He's probably playing open gym basketball with the team right now as I'm typing this.

Sounds like Sunday's visit was huge for TJD.  He basically went down to Btown as a personal visit to hang with friends, but ended up calling the staff and meeting with them for a while.
Per an interview I read somewhere, it sounds like he is getting way more comfortable with the staff and players.  He's probably playing open gym basketball with the team right now as I'm typing this.

I thought his Dad was with him. If so I think it was a little more than a "hey pops and I are in town" thing