Jump to content

Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Leading with TJD makes me again question the continued pursuit of Jake Forrester. They have the same body type, play the same role, and yet TJD seems more polished already and has a higher ceiling in my opinion. Not to mention the in state factor.

Plus TJD is sure to break into the top 50 when the next instance of rankings come out, and Forrester just dropped 12 spots and he's almost dropped out of the top 150.  Their trajectories are almost completely opposite.

But of course we all know that rankings are meaningless crap anyway.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Leading with TJD makes me again question the continued pursuit of Jake Forrester. They have the same body type, play the same role, and yet TJD seems more polished already and has a higher ceiling in my opinion. Not to mention the in state factor.

The only reason I think IU is still pursing Forrester is because the coaching staff thinks that Morgan or Davis or both will be going pro of some sort after this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

The only reason I think IU is still pursing Forrester is because the coaching staff thinks that Morgan or Davis or both will be going pro of some sort after this year.

Even if one of them does (which I doubt), we can just take multiple bigs next year. We're in on a ton. Igiehorn, Stewart, Jackson-Davis, Okoro, Cockburn, Hurt

Not to mention that taking Forrester now means we'd have to do some "roster management" to pull of a Garland-Romeo package deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, goonaha said:

Even if one of them does (which I doubt), we can just take multiple bigs next year. We're in on a ton. Igiehorn, Stewart, Jackson-Davis, Okoro, Cockburn, Hurt

All I said is that is the only thing that makes sense. Plus I don't think the CAM wants to roll into next season with Clifton Moore and Race Thompson as the only 2 bigs on the roster if they both leave. I know you think it's a long shot that 1 or both of them leave but a lot of the players in CBB think that they are better off playing in the G League rather than staying in school for 4 years now a days.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Morgan and/or Davis go pro next year it means they had excellent seasons which would likely mean the team had an excellent season. And if the talk about Garland is true we could land him and Langford in 2018.

As for TJD,  just commit baby! No need to wait if IU is the place you want to be!

Edited by Iugradman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

your sister's ex-boyfriend's last name was Jackson-Davis?

Kind of like Damon's uncle's brother's son's last name was Bailey :)

No his first name was Jackson and his last name was Davis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×