Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

I don’t think it’s that crazy if Romeo stayed a second year considering the Duke trio have the top 3 picks essentially locked up. Romeo could potentially go top three next year if he stayed IMO.

Glad Indiana had some incredible talent last year and this year to recruit. Amazing that Archie has suddenly and drastically locked down the border. Will be interesting to see how he plays next years class.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If we land Brooks it would be pretty enticing for Romeo to come back for a second year. A big 3 of Romeo, Keion and Trayce with a sophomore Phinisee at point guard is a title contender, imo. Keion and Romeo roaming the wings and Trayce controlling the paint. I won't blame Romeo at all if he leaves after this year but I could see a situation where he decides to return. 

I think the key for Romeo will be what part of the first round he’s projected to go in. He has started to slide down mock drafts so if he falls out of the top 10 I could see a scenario where he decides to come back.

I agree with this. I'll also add I don't think it's a good look for CAM if he does. That is unless he's a projected lottery pick and decides he really wants to come back a la Bridges or Cody.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

There were more reason$ for Bridges to return to MSU. Show me a good story and I'll almost guarantee you there's something (one) hiding in the shadows.

I could see a possibility of Romeo returning for a second year but highly doubt it happens.

A healthy Hunter, Romeo, Phinisee, Jackson-Davis, and Brooks would be a stupid (good) young core. Archie did say initially that he wanted talent and old talent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And here I got laughted at for saying it’s not far fetched to think Romeo could stay two years. Glad you guys are coming around. There’s a reason Romeo hosted Keion on his OV. There’s a reason Romeo went to TJD’s first basketball game as an IU commit. He’s very intrigued by the prospect of playing with all of these talented in-state recruits. It would be a heck of a team

14 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

Date night with the fiancé. Uptown Cafe followed by the Nutcracker

Don't you know you two are supposed to walk side by side?

There were more reason$ for Bridges to return to MSU. Show me a good story and I'll almost guarantee you there's something (one) hiding in the shadows.

I could see a possibility of Romeo returning for a second year but highly doubt it happens.

A healthy Hunter, Romeo, Phinisee, Jackson-Davis, and Brooks would be a stupid (good) young core. Archie did say initially that he wanted talent and old talent.

Think shady stuff was going on with Cody? Don't remember if he was projected as a lottery pick after his freshman year or not though.

1 hour ago, rcs29 said:

Think shady stuff was going on with Cody? Don't remember if he was projected as a lottery pick after his freshman year or not though.

Don't know about shady stuff, but he was touted as the best player in the nation going into his Sophomore year by Sports Illistrated.  Remember the cover...Best player, best pants

2 hours ago, rcs29 said:

No, I don't believe shady stuff kept Cody in Bloomington for a second year.  I believe mama and papa Zeller encouraged him to get close to finishing a degree before leaving.  I don't just think that because Cody played at IU and Bridges played at M$U.

One story. The CG student section was behind the CG basket in the first half. Armaan got fouled and steps to the line. From the CG student section emerges the pinkest, gingeryist, huskiest young man in Rex Kwon Do pants, rips off his shirt just as Armaan shoots the first. Miss. Second shot. The kid waits, right behind the basket, until just before the shot and drops to the splits. Miss. It was hilarious. Crowd got a kick out of it. Armaan evidently blamed his shooting sleeve and tossed it to the bench. Anyway. That was a fun game. Romeo and Rob were kinda tucked in a corner, not with Ostrom. Romeo had on a pretty substantial wrist brace, was signing autographs. Poor Rob was right next to him not getting the same love.

[/url]  

That kid should be absolutely ashamed of himself, and likely has some karma headed straight for him. He flopped around on the floor like he was having a seizure while one of the cathedral players with epilepsy was at the line. Absolutely disgusting.

40 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

That kid should be absolutely ashamed of himself, and likely has some karma headed straight for him. He flopped around on the floor like he was having a seizure while one of the cathedral players with epilepsy was at the line. Absolutely disgusting.

Hopefully the school punishes the student. Completely disgraceful behavior. I'd say hopefully the student learns from this, but from my experience people like him very rarely do. 

I get the shift to next year but it's a bit dangerous from an expectation point of view. Romeo is going to enter the NBA Draft- that has long been the plan, and rightfully so- and something significant would have to change for him to be a sophomore at IU

Yes 100%.