Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jeremy Price Retweeted Bruce Pascoe

Trayce Jackson-Davis with seven points, five rebounds and a block in a team-low 14 minutes at the All-American game in Atlanta.

Beyond being an honor for the players selected, the McD game is always awful, even by all-star game standards. Unless the player you want to see is a starter, you're lucky to even know if they're playing.  The broadcast seems to pick out one or two players and dedicate 80-90% of their time talking (pimping) them.

That stat line for TJD is pretty solid for being practically forgotten by the coaches (as it seems our guys usually are).

I didn't watch the game, so if I'm wrong please correct me.

29 minutes ago, RealIU said:

Funny how I frequent events from Georgia to LA and see and talk with Dale and he is always there watching. Not to mention I know the situation first hand!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’ve literally seen Tracy’s refer to him as Dale. And his step dad as dad. Hard to believe they are THAT close

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Good read..I am careful in making expectations for freshman. I say he as an 11pt 6rb average as a freshman and only gets better. If he develops a 3 point shot he will be gone in two years. 

Good read..I am careful in making expectations for freshman. I say he as an 11pt 6rb average as a freshman and only gets better. If he develops a 3 point shot he will be gone in two years. 

I’d be ecstatic with 11/6 with great defense. I’m thinking Green and Hunter will be our leading scorers, as the roster sits right now.

Don’t misunderstand me, I’m stoked about TJD coming to IU, I just hope his calm demeanor isn’t Romeo-esque too much. There were times I wondered if that dude was a droid. Some real dunking power around the rim is sorely needed so I can’t wait to see how his presence translates to the B1G. Stoic demeanor and vicious dunks will be ok with me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

20 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I’d be ecstatic with 11/6 with great defense. I’m thinking Green and Hunter will be our leading scorers, as the roster sits right now.

I've said it on here I think TJD will have a Thomas Bryant like impact his first year. Not ready to be the top dog but good enough to be our 2nd/3rd best player.  I think our three starting guards need to all average around 10 a game and one averaging 13-15ish. I say Green with 13-15ish with Phinisee and Durham around 10-11. I think a healthy Hunter can but I'm going to say anywhere from 6-8 for him. A lot of unknown. Justin Smith is also unknown. I'd be really surprised still if he is back. I just don't think he fits here. He seems like a good kid and a great student athlete. 

The least amount of minutes as anyone on  either roster? Didn’t that also happen at the McDAA game? Zero respect. Hope he comes in with a big chip on his shoulder. 
Brooks had a nice game
Uuugghh.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk