Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

I was wrong it wasn’t him it was Shittu. But I am pretty sure he signed then announced.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Definitely Shittu and Bol Bol did the same thing last year. Seton Halls new recruit just did this as well

3 hours ago, VO5 said:

Read an interesting theory that Keion and Trayce both signed but are staggering their announcements to make it not look like a package deal.

No idea if this is accurate at all, but something to think about

I’m not an insider at all but a few people here in Fort Wayne have told me that Keion is coming and that it’s already been decided. One of these is a family friend of the Brooks’. 

Nice. Man if Romeo stays that team next year could be scary. 

Probably going to be hard for him to pass up being a lottery pick but it seems like he will spend at least 1 year and probably 2-3 developing before he can help an NBA team. If I was an NBA exec I would play James Blackmon over Romeo currently. But probably not in 3-4 years.