Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

So does this mean Steve Alford was still wasting his time on Trayce when he already had signed with us? That'd be pretty funny if so. 
Eh, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. If a recruit is secretly signed other coaches could waste time and resources they could put towards another target.

Full disclosure: That wouldn't stop me from laughing if it happened to pUKe.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is the type of guy that you build a program around because he stays for two or three years. 

Also, I was skeptical Archie was telling people what they wanted to hear in his opening press conference - but apparently he meant it - inside out approach. 

Very interesting tweets from Baumgart.  The first is in response to a tweet stating Isaiah Stewart had previously removed us from consideration.

Yes, before TJD committed. He could always come back into the fold I'd think. TJD is now leading that recruitment and while doubtful, its what I'm hearing. We shall see.

Also hearing TJD wants Isaiah Stewart.... it's a more competitive situation now with one less schollie, and if certain people want in on this, they need to jump.

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Not quite. Old Fart's 12th post was inside info that Coach Lou Watson had his front yard toilet papered by the IUBB equipment manager.

It was pretty choice info.

That needs a high five emoji!

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Very interesting tweets from Baumgart.  The first is in response to a tweet stating Isaiah Stewart had previously removed us from consideration.

Yes, before TJD committed. He could always come back into the fold I'd think. TJD is now leading that recruitment and while doubtful, its what I'm hearing. We shall see.

Also hearing TJD wants Isaiah Stewart.... it's a more competitive situation now with one less schollie, and if certain people want in on this, they need to jump.

1. Nick Baumgart @Nick_Baumgart 12 minutes ago
    Lance Becker @LaBeck81
    Replying to @Nick_Baumgart
    Isaiah verbally removed us in an interview recently.

Shane Camp @Shane_A_Camp
    Replying to @Nick_Baumgart
    What about Trendon Watford?

sOL9-u_h_bigger.jpgNick Baumgart @Nick_Baumgart 31 minutes ago
    His big is the 2019 class? Franklin, TJD and presumably Brooks fills out Morgan, Fitzner +1. No way Archie keeps going, right? Call it a success and move on to 2020?