Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

ESPN hasn't hyped Trayce enough for there to be a national audience here.  And anyone with a cell phone can stream the commitment.  I think Rabjohns keeps his real information close to the vest, especially if recruits ask him to do so.  And so if he shows up before the game it's all ready for a broadcast to a large audience.  

FWIW I've seen the rumors around as well.  They include that Trayce is committing tonight, Trayce is now favoring UCLA pursuant to a teammates family member, and that it's not Trayce that is committing tonight, but Keion.  No way to know if there's any real information out there, but I'd think any insider is pretty gunshy at this point to share, given how many false alarms they've had.  Trayce has basically laid waste to the entire recruiting insider industry.  Not faulting him.  But this is a boy-who-cried-wolf situation.  I don't think any of the insiders were making things up along the way.

Just the same, there are still plenty of the traditional insiders and others who still report full confidence that Trayce will be a Hoosier.  The crystal ball reflects the same.  

I can tell you with full confidence it is NOT UCLA...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, tomallenfan said:

I am in JD Campbell’s (Men’s Basketball SID) class and he told our class yesterday to expect some “very positive news surrounding IU basketball” in the next 24-48 hours... Could be a commitment. Could be injury related. He wouldn’t give in and tell us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Well that's just cruel....

11 minutes ago, tomallenfan said:

I am in JD Campbell’s (Men’s Basketball SID) class and he told our class yesterday to expect some “very positive news surrounding IU basketball” in the next 24-48 hours... Could be a commitment. Could be injury related. He wouldn’t give in and tell us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

^^And right there is my personal favorite post that I've seen in awhile!^^

Can't beat a JD Campbell breadcrumb drop if ya ask me. Don't care who the news is about..."very positive news very soon" from JD is good enough for me.

By the way; 24-48 hours from that Thursday class means Friday night or Saturday.

21 minutes ago, HoosierDribbler said:

Perhaps as they leave the court Armann can hand TJD an IU hat to put on.  And there we have a commitment. One can wish.

Or, perhaps Archie and staff will be there again and with Armaan there will be one huge party after?!?!  

5 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

I'll gladly take the commitment if it happens, but I'm not getting my hopes up of it being tonight.

We have heard he is committing several times before tonight, so it is kind of hard to believe it when people say it now.  I'm not doubting the sources people have or that they are telling their truth, just don't want to get too high and it not happen.

14 minutes ago, JVIU98 said:

We have heard he is committing several times before tonight, so it is kind of hard to believe it when people say it now.  I'm not doubting the sources people have or that they are telling their truth, just don't want to get too high and it not happen.

Lol...too late; hopes are all the way up!  :)

1 hour ago, Fkfootball1 said:

It could be Hunter returning soon. That would be a big help.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Hey, I want him back as much as anyone, but he's not going to step into the lineup and immediately start giving us 25 min/game.  He's had at least 1 surgery and I thought there were some suggestions there may have been a second.  His conditioning is shot, etc.  Psychologically it's a big boost, but he's still going to be weeks away from any meaningful minutes.   But if that is the big news, then it certainly suggests we'll have him available for the latter half of the B1G schedule.