Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Autocorrect fail. Can’t turn it off on work phone. Th Guy is connected and has been right in the past. It’s not like he’s that wang guy on Twitter 

It’s hard to be right when you really don’t say anything of substance. What did his post actually say? A whole lot of nothing except found a way to take credit for I don’t know what but the attempt was certainly there

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, MikeRoberts said:

It’s hard to be right when you really don’t say anything of substance. What did his post actually say? A whole lot of nothing except found a way to take credit for I don’t know what but the attempt was certainly there

He’s made his stance on the recruitment clear in the past 

He’s made his stance on the recruitment clear in the past 

Just about every coach, player, fan, recruiting expert has had TJD going to IU for a very long time. It would be something of importance if someone with connections made a hard line stance that he wasn’t and was headed to MSU or UCLA or something. That would be worthy of some pats on the back if it turned out accurate.

3 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Just about every coach, player, fan, recruiting expert has had TJD going to IU for a very long time. It would be something of importance if someone with connections made a hard line stance that he wasn’t and was headed to MSU or UCLA or something. That would be worthy of some pats on the back if it turned out accurate.

And as I said I dont understand the hostility just because somebody is patting themselves on the back for something. 

He was also right on romeo as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

What does right mean? I just think jumping on board on a recruitment that is/has been heading in one direction for a long time and then constantly during and no doubt will be afterwards saying I told you so is annoying and every bit his MO. It’s not just this recruitment, it’s been this way for a long long time and he is no more accurate than the average bear

Sam is Birdman right? If so I think he has had good info but I have seen a lot of misses when final decisions have been made. His connections help him get good info for current events but I don’t think his speculations have been anything spectacular

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What does right mean? I just think jumping on board on a recruitment that is/has been heading in one direction for a long time and then constantly during and no doubt will be afterwards saying I told you so is annoying and every bit his MO. It’s not just this recruitment, it’s been this way for a long long time and he is no more accurate than the average bear

It just means he was right not wrong. I dont get into destroying people for being wrong or give to much credit when right. To me it dont matter i love inside info just for adding to discussion i take their opinion with a grain of salt.

It just means he was right not wrong. I dont get into destroying people for being wrong or give to much credit when right. To me it dont matter i love inside info just for adding to discussion i take their opinion with a grain of salt.

I just mean, it was pretty obvious he was choosing IU towards the end and even before the final weeks, there were a lot of people and sources saying IU was in the lead.

I appreciate inside information if it is truly that and it adds value, like complimentary to what is already out there. I also appreciate it when it is truly shared and not provided in riddles and outs which is what he is known for.

Sam is Birdman right? If so I think he has had good info but I have seen a lot of misses when final decisions have been made. His connections help him get good info for current events but I don’t think his speculations have been anything spectacular

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sam and birdman are not the same person

3 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

He may be coming to iu but why is he waitng to announce??

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1. Maybe he doesn't know where he wants to go.
  2. Maybe he has a favorite, but there are undetermined factors that could swing that decision.
  3. Maybe he knows where he wants to go, but realizes there is no reason to verbally commit before the spring.
  4. Maybe he knows where he wants to go, but is still determining how he wants to make the announcement.

It's his timeline... Why rush it?

1. Maybe he doesn't know where he wants to go.
  2. Maybe he has a favorite, but there are undetermined factors that could swing that decision.
  3. Maybe he knows where he wants to go, but realizes there is no reason to verbally commit before the spring.
  4. Maybe he knows where he wants to go, but is still determining how he wants to make the announcement.
It's his timeline... Why rush it?

You may be right he does not know where he is going yet. If he was a I00 percent iu lock it would be over imo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

No single game is going to swing this recruitment...but this is the big stage tonight. You can bet all targets are watching

Heck, that Indiana is playing in this game is a big deal.   Again, recruits look at teams from a perspective of "what would they look like with ME," so results of a given game aren't as relevant as some may think.  I hope all targets watch regardless of the outcome, and see a role for themselves.  That and relationship with coaches is what sells a recruit on where to go (provided shoe companies and their influence aren't involved.  But that never happens, right?)