Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

37 minutes ago, jbell833 said:
Going to make for an awesome game/crowd Friday with two IU commits going at it with Armaan and TJD. I'll be there to see the future of IU and can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hopefully it’s packed. Pretty sure that is the same night that the 1st-4th grade kids in the youth league gets recognized at half. My son will be one of them

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, Iugradman said:

Or he came away more impressed that Michigan State beat UCLA and Texas in a neutral environment and didn’t struggle for 35 minutes at home against a 1-5 team.

I have never met a recruit who made a decision based on what a team looks like without him on it.   What UCLA does this year and what they look like a year before he'll make a difference on a college campus likely has no bearing on his decision.  He can like what he sees; be happy they're having success, etc.   But he (like all recruits) is interested only in what a team will look like that includes him and how he will be used on THAT roster.

Ugh, Sam Story, smh.

He does give a nice shoutout to Hoosier Guy and Chris007 and just about every other IU fan that has been paying attention, unless he is trying to take credit for something everyone has been saying

3 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

Ugh, Sam Story, smh.

He does give a nice shoutout to Hoosier Guy and Chris007 and just about every other IU fan that has been paying attention, unless he is trying to take credit for something everyone has been saying

Not sure why the hostility. Sam Story has been right there with everybody claiming TJD. And unlike Hoosier Guy it’s not just blind optimism. 

Not sure why the hostility. Sam Story has been right there with everybody clowning TJD. And unlike Hoosier Guy it’s not just blind optimism. 

Who is clowning TJD? Not sure I understand your post. Sam Story is the king of ill informed riddles and giant pats on his back. This goes back a long time to coaching situations, players, recruits

2 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

Who is clowning TJD? Not sure I understand your post. Sam Story is the king of ill informed riddles and giant pats on his back. This goes back a long time to coaching situations, players, recruits

Autocorrect fail. Can’t turn it off on work phone. Th Guy is connected and has been right in the past. It’s not like he’s that wang guy on Twitter