Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Or he came away more impressed that Michigan State beat UCLA and Texas in a neutral environment and didn’t struggle for 35 minutes at home against a 1-5 team.

Doubt he has had time to watch that game yet. Probably will watch it later on DVR

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It was also just a bummer that he came to a game without the students and a very mediocre atmosphere. I think he's been to plenty of games before so I'm sure he knows AH can be CRAZY!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I was at the game. The crowd was dead in the first half. Last eight minutes of the game was one of the best, non student atmospheres I had seen in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Guys, Romeo, Damezi, Jerome & Rob all know what happened to us at the hands of Ft. Wayne and ISU last season and they didn't back off so I don't think how we've played the last 2 games is that big of a deal to Brooks or TJD.

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Guys, Romeo, Damezi, Jerome & Rob all know what happened to us at the hands of Ft. Wayne and ISU last season and they didn't back off so I don't think how we've played the last 2 games is that big of a deal to Brooks or TJD.

Besides he saw what happened when the team put it into gear. 

That being said would like an announcement soon. 

4 hours ago, jbell833 said:

It was also just a bummer that he came to a game without the students and a very mediocre atmosphere. I think he's been to plenty of games before so I'm sure he knows AH can be CRAZY!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's also close enough where he can come to the Louisville game or a B1G home game and see the true atmosphere. Most of the 'classics' on TV had next to nobody at the games either; Maui looked full because its a DII gym and its an excuse for alums to spend a week in Hawaii.