Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

3 hours ago, Hoosiers96 said:

Trayce is going to the Champions Classic in Indianapolis tomorrow. Michigan State plays Kansas

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I LOVE my Hoosiers! But face it, the matchups tomorrow night in Indy are alot more attractive to go and watch than Chicago St. I'm sure that TJD will be sitting right behind the bench at the Marquette game!

You know it!

I don’t know how much more clear this has to be. There’s nothing to worry about. He’s going to IU. Plain and simple. He’s building the suspense. This is recruiting

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Anybody else look for TJD behind the MSU bench last night??? They panned to their bench quite a bit to show crybaby Izzo and I never saw TJD once. Maybe he left once the drubbing began...

Izzo has turned into the biggest crybaby in the league

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/signing-late-is-the-plan-for-trayce-jackson-davis
Really hoping this is a bluff... First time I've actually been nervous with this recruitment.

I was just getting ready to share the same article, only with a slightly different sentiment: POOPY.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Can’t blame him for wanting to see his options. He has three really good choices. A lot can happen between now and April (recruits, transfers, early entries to the draft). I’d love to see him at IU (still think he ends up here. Alford gets canned and MSU has a loaded frontcourt) but we can’t rely on one player-I think everyone knows that. Under the previous regime we’d have a really good season and collapse the next year. I really love this Freshman class and add Al and Justin into the mix and you have a great core.

I’m on record saying I’m not as optimistic about this recruitment as most. I don’t think he has been as much of an IU lean as people have claimed. Hopefully I’m wrong but my gut has been telling me he’s headed elsewhere for some time now.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Every other kid in the state of Ohio are OSU fans except for the top 6 prospects in the state for 2018

1. Bazley-Syracuse

2 hunter- IU

3 nance- northwestern

4 Goodwin - notre dame

5 jaxson Hayes- Texas

6 cohill- Dayton

Finally

7. Athrens- Ohio st

Lol

2019 Francis was offered by OSU early. He was such a fan of his home state school that he committed to North Carolina 3 days after he got a North Carolina offer

Top 100 kids from state of Ohio

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

2019 Francis was offered by OSU early. He was such a fan of his home state school that he committed to North Carolina 3 days after he got a North Carolina offer

Not only is Francis from a Columbus suburb, but both of his parents went to Ohio State as well! Go figure.

Every other kid in the state of Ohio are OSU fans except for the top 6 prospects in the state for 2018
1. Bazley-Syracuse
2 hunter- IU
3 nance- northwestern
4 Goodwin - notre dame
5 jaxson Hayes- Texas
6 cohill- Dayton
Finally
7. Athrens- Ohio st
Lol

Don't bring facts into an irrational argument.

28 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Do you guys know why Alonzo Gaffney committed to OSU so early? Because hes an OSU fan like every other kid in that state. None of these Indiana kids are previous IU fans.

Not Romeo
Not Rob
Not Damezi
Not Armaan
Not TJD
Not Brooks

I can go on. When your program has been as irrelevant as ours has been the past 25 years, what can you honestly expect?

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Okay well we still got four of the six guys you listed, and are in the hunt for the other two.