Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

2 hours ago, JHoosier914 said:

I don’t mean to pick at your post but no where in the article does TJD say that Indiana is/are ‘even more like family to him.’ While I can understand why you inferred that, it is just that..an inference.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

As is all the other current speculation about his recruitment posted here and elsewhere.  I never meant to quote him.  Like others, I was merely describing how I read into the article.

Edited by ray

Looks like the CB for Malik Hall is heavily trending MSU with his announcement tomorrow. This has to be good news for us...MSU most likely gonna get Isaiah Stewart as well. Possibly no room left for TJD and Brooks with Rocket Watts already committed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 hours ago, HoosierX said:

Certainly doesn't seem like he forged some sort of amazing relationship with Wilkes as he "got to hang out with him a little."

Yeah, but wasn't Wilkes supposed to be a OAD? What happened there and what does that mean about the staff?

If MSU lands Hall and Stewart, and we get Brooks and TJD, looks like it's IU/MSU/OSU at the top of the B1G for the foreseeable future.

However I would never count out UM.

And lol @ Purdue if they miss out on Malik Hall.  He was their darling lately, but Izzo looks like he's going to cuck them once again.

Izzo a machine. Hopefully we got both in state guys now. That would be big.

Looks like the CB for Malik Hall is heavily trending MSU with his announcement tomorrow. This has to be good news for us...MSU most likely gonna get Isaiah Stewart as well. Possibly no room left for TJD and Brooks with Rocket Watts already committed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Scheduling. Setting up an announcement for all parties involved takes time.

Yep also the kid deserves the right to announce whenever he feels like regardless of whether he is dead set on IU or not. This happens all the time in recruiting it just hasn’t happen with a player where IU has been seen as the big time leader. Behind the scenes Paul Scruggs was a heavy Xavier lean and everyone expected him commit. Although he held off for 6 weeks and he made his list and said the right things in interviews people behind the scenes knew where he was going. Same with Wilkes people knew months before he was going to UCLA yet he went on his visits and even visited IU again for a football game driving people on multiple boards saying IU is in this but behind the scenes people knew this one was over

I predicted nothing would ever happen to him. He is basically untouchable

Yep! A few media outlets had the guts to question his involvement or lack there, depending on how you look at it. However, most didn’t have the guts to put him to the fire and fans were silenced from turning up the heat and when the boil turned to luke warm, that was the sigh of relief MSU was hoping for. Now there is no pressure for them to act and it’s business as usual over there

Yep! A few media outlets had the guts to question his involvement or lack there, depending on how you look at it. However, most didn’t have the guts to put him to the fire and fans were silenced from turning up the heat and when the boil turned to luke warm, that was the sigh of relief MSU was hoping for. Now there is no pressure for them to act and it’s business as usual over there

Yep and izzo is back to stand up guy hero status. Sick.

Yep and izzo is back to stand up guy hero status. Sick.

He is awfully lucky that Nasser was there to take all the heat and attention. I am not implying he is as sick or guilty, but because Nasser was the most agregious, all the others that contributed, enabled, turned there heads got off waaaayyyyyy too easy

33 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Michigan State’s Tom Izzo will conduct an in-home visit with 2019 five-star Trayce Jackson-Davis tonight, he told Stockrisers. Wasting no time, picked up Malik Hall commitment today.

Fantastic.