Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Not at all. Him and Keion are coming

The fact that u have zero sources this means nothing lol. The guy we do have with sources isn't 100 percent so some of us can worry a bit. I think he comes to iu but this isn't a sure thing yet

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Want to be clear that i am not attacking you or your optimism hoosier guy

The fact that u have zero sources this means nothing lol. The guy we do have with sources isn't 100 percent so some of us can worry a bit. I think he comes to iu but this isn't a sure thing yet 

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Want to be clear that i am not attacking you or your optimism hoosier guy

Personally I put TJD at 100% and Keion at 60%. Chris just said he was surprised he hasn’t committed and that UCLA was a close second. Those statements have taken a life of their own. Actions outside of that from TJD and other insiders pretty well say this is a matter of when. Keion? I feel UK is our biggest threat from speaking to his old assistant coach. I would never say that’s a sure thing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Personally I put TJD at 100% and Keion at 60%. Chris just said he was surprised he hasn’t committed and that UCLA was a close second. Those statements have taken a life of their own. Actions outside of that from TJD and other insiders pretty well say this is a matter of when. Keion? I feel UK is our biggest threat from speaking to his old assistant coach. I would never say that’s a sure thing.

A close second sounds just like he stated it . Close. So is it a close second or a not at all close second. Confusing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:
A close second sounds just like he stated it . Close. So is it a close second or a not at all close second. Confusing.

Not really. One “insider”says it’s a close second and other “insiders” say it isn’t a close second and would be shocked if he want anywhere besides IU. At the end of the day it’s a decision for a 17 year old kid so nothing is going to be a 100 % lock no matter how bad some fans want to hear that. What I personally do is gather all the information on the recruitment and come up with my own conclusions. If u think they are a close second that’s fine or if u think it’s not a close second that’s cool also.

Depends who you ask. Nobody has said we trail so you are using semantics to create your own paranoia. Which every person is different. There have been crazier things happen but it would probably be the most shocking announcement if it was not IU since Jared Jeffries said IU personally.

20 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

All of my thoughts on this subject are my own, not any inside knowledge. I just know that people are not happy with how close Sam Alford is getting to the family like visiting them more than once at their house. Whether they are a close second or just second they have moved past MSU in a shorter amount of time. I think most people on all IU boards thought he would have been committed to IU by now. Hopefully, next week is the week or at least he goes as an IU basketball player for Halloween on the 31st.

I hope next week or the end of the month. If this drags on he might be a Bruin...or at least until March when Alford gets fired. 

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I'm pretty sure it is a violation. 

It's a violation, but only for non-protected schools. What happened to UCLA when Lonzo Ball came out publicly and said he got paid to play there immediately after declaring for the draft?  Nothing. Crickets.

1 minute ago, IU-DL said:

It's a violation, but only for non-protected schools. What happened to UCLA when Lonzo Ball came out publicly and said he got paid to play there immediately after declaring for the draft?  Nothing. Crickets.

Some MAC school will probably get in big trouble over it. 

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:
All of my thoughts on this subject are my own, not any inside knowledge. I just know that people are not happy with how close Sam Alford is getting to the family like visiting them more than once at their house. Whether they are a close second or just second they have moved past MSU in a shorter amount of time. I think most people on all IU boards thought he would have been committed to IU by now. Hopefully, next week is the week or at least he goes as an IU basketball player for Halloween on the 31st.

Depends on who you talk to whether they have passed MSU for second. Some national scouts still claim UCLA is in 3rd. Personally since the beginning of last season I’ve always felt the only 2 possible choices were IU or if the family moved to California it would be UCLA. In my opinion TJD will be playing college at the closest one to where is family is

35 minutes ago, IU-DL said:

Pretty sure Bill Walton has said multiple times during games he's broadcasted that guys were getting paid left and right while he was there. Again, nothing but crickets.

1 hour ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I hope next week or the end of the month. If this drags on he might be a Bruin...or at least until March when Alford gets fired. 

So...are we reaching the "if it was IU, he would have already announced/doesn't want an angry mob of IU fans following him around and booing him at all his games this season" stage?

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

So...are we reaching the "if it was IU, he would have already announced/doesn't want an angry mob of IU fans following him around and booing him at all his games this season" stage?

Michigan State May get Isaiah Stewart (despite what optimists here think, Stewart and TJD won’t want to play together). Alford isn’t going to survive the season. Process of elimination = TJD to IU.

39 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

And soon -- if not already -- we'll be at the "If he doesn't go to IU, whoever gets him is cheating/dirty/morally bankrupt/corrupt" stage! 

44 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Pretty sure Bill Walton has said multiple times during games he's broadcasted that guys were getting paid left and right while he was there. Again, nothing but crickets.

I seem to remember Kareem saying that had Sam Gilbert not "taken care" of him, he never would've gone to UCLA. 

23 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

And soon -- if not already -- we'll be at the "If he doesn't go to IU, whoever gets him is cheating/dirty/morally bankrupt/corrupt" stage! 

Well, there's a pretty big federal investigation that's been taking place for over a year now featuring payments to college basketball players, some of which we recruited and failed to land, sooo...