Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Even if he signed with UCLA. We would get him back this spring when Alford gets fired. Thank goodness we didnt hire his ***.
He seems to be an all right recruiter of Indiana. Just not a very good coach.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Even if he signed with UCLA. We would get him back this spring when Alford gets fired. Thank goodness we didnt hire his ***.

I see they are ranked #17 I think in the AP poll. That will surely be the kiss of death for Alford as expectations are high. No way they finish remotely close to that especially after losing O'Neal and Campbell. 

15 hours ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

sorry lower-48ers.....Alaska has always had pot legalized in one way or another. Even when it wasn't, you were still allowed to grow 3x plants and consume what you grew. now, you can sell/smoke/eat as much as you want! silly flatlanders!

True but it's so dang cold outside I can't grow 3 plants because my body will go numb.

16 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

This.  The fanbase at UCLA hates him and the whole David Grace situation didn't help matters.  Plus, his buyout is fairly manageable at this point.

Barring a run to the Elite Eight, I don't think he is their coach next year.

I see they are ranked #17 I think in the AP poll. That will surely be the kiss of death for Alford as expectations are high. No way they finish remotely close to that especially after losing O'Neal and Campbell. 

They still have talent without those two but they will be lacking in depth.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Sounds like he was set on IU but has become somewhat intrigued with UCLA.  Hopefully it's a passing thought, and he comes back down to earth after realizing how far away it is and how much he'd love IU.

It probably doesn't matter who the coach is out there.  So even if Alford gets fired, UCLA would be no less appealing.

Where are you hearing this?
Guessing he is referring to chris 007 saying ucla is a close second and also thought he would have committed by now. I dont want to put words in his mouth but that is likely. All covered a few pages back

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Guessing he is referring to chris 007 saying ucla is a close second and also thought he would have committed by now. I dont want to put words in his mouth but that is likely. All covered a few pages back

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Boy is we strikeout on Brooks and tjd that would be a major buzzkill.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk