Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

4 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Are you sure?

Might you even say you're...positive...about that?

Sorry. I had to.

Hold the faith. I can be as impatient with recruiting as the next guy. It'll be worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There’s no doubt that TJD is going to IU. That’s why I think it’s pointless to cut it down to three schools. Just make a decision. That’s the problem with recruiting. We as grown men worship these recruits. They milk it for all it’s worth. I understand wanting some attention. But it’s completely ridiculous most of the time

1 hour ago, Hoosier Guy said:

There’s no doubt that TJD is going to IU. That’s why I think it’s pointless to cut it down to three schools. Just make a decision. That’s the problem with recruiting. We as grown men worship these recruits. They milk it for all it’s worth. I understand wanting some attention. But it’s completely ridiculous most of the time

After the Langford thing this seems like child's play.

Let the kid have his day in the sun.I really believe he's ours and have for  a long time.

I don't fully understand the recruiting landscape, but I blame the adults for about 99 percent of this nonsense. I've listened to a couple of this young man interviews and I'm impressed. He's a well rounded high caliber player that IU would be happy to sign. I'm okay with him picking how/when.