Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

One thing i’ve noticed that is really telling; Out of all the officials, TJD only posted himself in an IU uniform. No other jerseys.

Keion as well, but he has a few more to go. Really good sign IMO. 

You would be correct. I'll just say we should all be hearing some good news here very soon! Great day to be a Hoosier!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Well, we are almost a week after the MSU visit. Any news floating around out there about a commitment date. Surely someone has heard a little birdy talking lol.

It is crazy how quiet we are on the TJD thing.  My guess is that his family has shut down interviews, etc.  With Romeo, Darius, even DJ, all of our media sources would be pumping out articles for us to consume, and it keeps the fires burning.  The Jacksons haven't done any of that.  All the experts seem to have shared what they know, and there's not much else to provide.  General consensus is that sometime in the next 8 days, he'll commit to IU.  And that would be awesome.  

What are the rules for getting our committed recruits to games this year?  Last year we had Rob at a ton of them.  TJD came to quite a few, also.  Will we see Armaan, Trayce, and Keion (getting ahead of myself here) at Assembly all year?

It is crazy how quiet we are on the TJD thing.  My guess is that his family has shut down interviews, etc.  With Romeo, Darius, even DJ, all of our media sources would be pumping out articles for us to consume, and it keeps the fires burning.  The Jacksons haven't done any of that.  All the experts seem to have shared what they know, and there's not much else to provide.  General consensus is that sometime in the next 8 days, he'll commit to IU.  And that would be awesome.  

What are the rules for getting our committed recruits to games this year?  Last year we had Rob at a ton of them.  TJD came to quite a few, also.  Will we see Armaan, Trayce, and Keion (getting ahead of myself here) at Assembly all year?

Unless something changed with the new guidelines. School can provide 3 game passes (more if it’s a divorce situation) for the player(Prospective Student-Athlete) on unofficial visits (unofficial visits are unlimited).
I will have to do some digging later to see if anything has changed since last year

Is this going to be like DJ Carton where he announces his top three and then commits a week later? I hope it's not a surprise like DJ's....

I bet it will be. He already has his mind up tho...it sounded like he was ready for it all to be over with so not sure why there is a need to prolong this